˚✧˳ Chapter 5 - Text Me ˳✧˚

❝ Dude

Dude... I think she has the 'hots' for you—Like a 100% sure now.

CAUGHT IN WEBS

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ 🕷 ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

'OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. SHE HERSELF VOLUNTEERED TO GIVE HER NUMBER.'

Peter thought as he gave her his phone, trying his very best to not seem charged about it even though he was. The conversation had a spark, and she seems really nice and very cute.

He was known as that geek boy in school. He was no one close to fame, but he doesn't pay attention that much to social status since he was Spider-Man. What else could he ask for?

Except for this girl standing in front of her, there was basically nothing that he needed.

With his background and fanboy to the well-known group of superheroes, there was one dream he had; It was to be part of the Avengers. And the only problem was that there was no way a man like Tony would have knowledge about his existence. He doubted that he would waste his time with someone like him.

"Here... Text me." (Y/N) hands him the phone with a sly smile before walking away as Peter starred in awe completely dazed by the female's confidence.

Ned notices her sudden changed in fashion and he knows she wanted what was under Peter's pants. And he totally supports that idea.

"Dude... I think she has the 'hots' for you—Like a 100% sure now." Ned whispers as both of them were still watching the girl join the crowd of students who were on their way to their lockers.

Peter blinked. "W-What do you mean by 'hots'?"

"I think she likes you bud! That's a win-win!" Ned cheered giving a tap on his chest.

Peter grinned at the thought. A Highschool crush and a girl who finally showed interest in her before he could do the first move.

He was no pervert. If you could measure this teenager's purity it would be up to a 70%. There was no lust for what he feels for the new student. It was all out of innocent love. He admired her intelligence and athleticness at sports. He thought she was perfect.

Too perfect. In fact, it was strange. No girl could be that perfect. It was almost as if she did everything to make him aware of her out of all the other fine women in the section. And at the back of his mind, he knew it was odd. A girl appearing out of nowhere and she'd end up with a loser like him.

And out of all the guys... Why someone like him?

If there was one thing that Peter could describe women; They are confusing and complicated that would send you to ups and downs. But maybe he's just stupid to understand females at all.