˚✧˳ Chapter 13 - I'm Your Babysitter ˳✧˚

❝ I'm just like you, Peter

I'm just like you, Peter. So tell your Spider senses to hold their horses.

CAUGHT IN WEBS

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ 🕷 ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) (L/N)

THERE IS NOTHING SEXIER AND HOT THAN A BIG COMEBACK; Especially when that come back is me.

"I'm back, bitches." I muttered as the school stands with pride.

The reminds me, Stark bought this school for me to enroll in so it was probably no problem if I were absent for a whole 2 months. Can't help but wonder how my 'friends' were doing.

To be able to have a good reputation, I became friends with the 'valley girls' in school. And my days with them was horrible, pretty faces, ugly mouths.

If only there's also plastic surgery for personalities. The world would've been a better place don't you guys think?

A lot of people gave me comments of how I would dress. But you know, gotta look extra for the hot boys that I have no intention of dating. There's no way to describe it, I just wanna look hot, really. That's kinda it.

As I entered the school premises, it was no surprise that I earned a bunch of few stares and surprised glances from everyone that I met on the campus. With my previous, reputation here, they knew I used to be part of the 'popular' girl group.

And there they are right now.

"Oh, my god. Is that Cam?" Laurence was shocked to see me.

The three blonde bitches approached me with fake enthusiasm. I never liked them in the first place. If I earned a nickel of every fake smile and laugh I have done with them, I'd be rich.

"Cam! Where have you been? We thought you went back to your previous home?" This girl right here changes her tone when boys around. The amount of times I've seen her doing her makeup in front of guys to get their attention is countless.

"You got fat." The girl that I least like the most spoke.

"Being fat is a temporary caloric disparity of the body, but being stupid is a permanent genetic malfunction that was transmitted by your father who stole money from charity," I remarked, ending my sentence with a smirk.

With the help of Maria, I was able to see her family background, of course.

The three were shocked. They continued to gape as they watched me walk away. The girl was on the verge of tears so maybe that's a bit below the belt but whatever, her father is a criminal.

Laurence was the only female that I remembered the name of. Like out of all of them she was the nicest--Actually no, just the least mean.

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ 🕷 ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚