˚✧˳ Chapter 18 - Spy ˳✧˚

❝ I'm sure fighting crimes is not a 'stupid' thing, Dad

I'm sure fighting crimes is not a 'stupid' thing, Dad.

CAUGHT IN WEBS

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ 🕷 ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) (L/N)

I COULDN'T LEAVE PETER ALONE FOR SOME REASON. Ever since I revealed myself to him I started to worry for his state, health, injury, and even his rent. Like if they needed money, they could literally hit me up, and I'd be glad to help.

I have managed to change my clothes, just different from the previous one just to make sure he won't recognize me. I was watching him from a nearby building. And yep, he looked like he was about to lose.

Luckily, I bought my jet boots and helmet installation with him so I could join within a secret identity.

I jumped down the 4 story building and landed safely on my feet.

Finally, I was about to use my powers on real bad guys! I never really got to test some of my abilities to people but this was the perfect chance to showcase my abilities.

As I was about to cross towards the other street when suddenly I felt someone pulled me by my collar.

"Alright, that's enough Spider watching for you, young lady."

It was Happy.

"H-Happy?! What the hell are you doing here?!" I resisted as he shoves me inside the car unbothered.

He didn't answer and just entered the driver's seat and buckles himself. He adjusted his mirror to face me. "Yeah, we're going home. I couldn't let you go out and fight those guys."

"That's not what I'm asking. Why are you here, Happy?!" I questioned raising my tone as the window's compartment closes. This is why I hate the backseats.

I groaned in disturbance as I crossed my arm in defeat and slumped myself to the chair.

I can't believe Dad told Happy to spy on me.

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ 🕷 ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚