˚✧˳ Chapter 8 - Be There ˳✧˚

❝ Let me guess

❝ Let me guess... He's cute isn't he? ❞

CAUGHT IN WEBS

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ 🕷 ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) (L/N)

YOU PEOPLE ARE PROBABLY ASKING WHY I seem bold for someone being reprimanded by their father.

I mean, ask yourself. You're a virgin but seem to know more about a lot of things... Shhh, we all know you're not innocent.

But to be honest, blame it on the fanfictions, really. I'm a fan of a lot of shows; I spend the majority of my time reading that crappy stuff on the internet and then eventually I'd have an unhealthy attachment for a fictional character.

I look like a shy girl but I know what I'm doing, am I right guys? We are experienced yet inexperienced.

"D-Date?—Ah, yes date..! You see..." Peter's dazed soon faded since it turned to a panicked man who was more worried about asking me out.

"It's not really a date, but uhm... Ned can't come to the Hero Convention with me and I was thinking—I mean you could decline, itwouldn'thurtmyfeelings."

"Go on..?" I know where he's coming from but I wanted him to say it himself.

'Say no, (Y/N).'

"I couldn't go on my own and it would be really boring if I'm by myself, but you know it would be more fun if you could come with me—

'No, you're gonna get in trouble with Stark.'

"Yes."

"What?"

'What?'

"I'd love to go out with you, Peter."

'WHAT THE FUCK THAT CAME OUT WRONG.'

I gulped and forced a smile. I started to shake as my entire body tensed up. Why did I agree? Stark won't be happy with this. I was here to spy on him, not have a good time.

Knowing that I already agreed, I couldn't take it back.

"R-Really?!" He gets out of his bed as he gripped his collar to calm himself down.

"H-Hold on, I'll just go drink water." His voice started cracking up as his cheeks flushed red. He goes out of the room muttering to himself that he did a great job.