˚✧˳ Chapter 4 - Closer ˳✧˚

❝ Yeah, I'm kinda trying to get her number, ❞

Yeah, I'm kinda trying to get her number,

CAUGHT IN WEBS

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ 🕷 ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) (L/N)

I KNOW THIS IS AN UNBELIEVABLY STUPID IDEA, but I need to seduce Peter Parker to get in his room. I'm smart but I make dumb choices and I don't wanna talk about it.

Not really seduce, just may be enough for him to take me to his room.

Dad would disagree with that silly scheme, but I'm desperate that I could become his test subject in the lab if he wanted to. Joining the Avenger is my life, being part would be a dream come true. And he gave me that only one probability to let me enlisted in the hero team.

So for today, I have planned a much more dashing outfit than usual that screams I'm not a whore but not a virgin either.

Mathematics was the next subject that is the same with him. It was my chance for him to ask me out and hopefully, we'd end up in his bedroom or something. Not that I look forward to it or anything.

I could not wear a short skirt like a lil' bitch because I don't wanna go off and seem like a slut. My idea of seduction is innocently doing it while also pretending I'm not doing it on purpose. Now listen up ladies, innocently seducing them is the best way to win a man. They'd fall for you in an instant.

But to be honest, I don't know how to take a man's heart without acting sexual in a kind of way forgive me. But since I'm in a rush, my way is valid.

Refining my waist and butt was the best option since simple pants and belts could do a trick and stylish shirt.

From afar, I saw Parker in front of his locker.

I examined myself, making sure that every inch of me was thought well and good looking.

He was walking in my direction, on his way probably on his way to Calculus

He was walking in my direction, on his way probably on his way to Calculus. Then he saw me and paused from his movement.

'Shit, why do I feel nervous? He should be the one that's supposed to be this way.'