˚✧˳ Chapter 35 - Introducing, (Y/N) Stark ˳✧˚

❝  I'm no love expert, but you two are in love and it's becoming a threat for me

  I'm no love expert, but you two are in love and it's becoming a threat for me.

CAUGHT IN WEBS

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ 🕷 ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) (L/N)

IRON MAN'S SUIT WAS enough to humble me down and fly away from the secured ship. No matter how much I tried, I really am nothing compared to him. His creation could fix disasters like this, while all I do was bring catastrophe.

My chest was crushing itself and my head was getting dizzy as I took the wing off from the area. When I admit I'm in trouble, I'll stop fooling around and accept all of his naggings.

Smoke clouded the area as boat rescuers and helicopters approached the damaged vehicle.

Knowing Tony Stark... This ferry incident will probably be the last straw.

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ 🕷 ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

Peter and I sat quietly on the outskirts of New York

Peter and I sat quietly on the outskirts of New York. We recalled all our fatal mistakes in our heads as we await our mentor and the real hero of this accident.

I glanced at Peter. He was staring down, his eyebrows straight and his eyes intense. Every breath he took was heavy, and his muscles were very tense. He too was scared to face the man we both look up to.

I put a hand behind his back and patted it to calm him down. Peter took out a quick, quiet smile before coming back to his emotional state.

He even told me to leave immediately because he didn't want me to enter any sort of trouble from his wrongdoing. It was our fault and for me to just run away and leave Peter, for all the blame is selfish. Even though he doesn't know that, I'll be the one who's in heavy annoyance. I stayed.

 I stayed