𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

SHORT CHAPTER!

after stating that your parents will be out for the night, you had already expected lev to come over to your place.

"yay, our first sleepover!" he stepped right in with his personal belongings in his arms.

"what should we do? movie night? prank call? do those couple challenges on youtube?!" he got too excited like a dog aggressively wagging its tail.

"all...i guess?" you grabbed his things for him and brought them to your room. "yeah!" he cheered and followed you.

-

"whoa, we look so hot!" you both stood beside each other in front of the wall mirror. your makeup was all basic while lev looked like a whole clown.

his lipstick was smudged around his lips, he used too much blush and had so much mascara on.

"how do you get yours to look like that?!" he was amazed how you put your makeup on. "i practice." you put your makeup supplies away in your makeup bag.

"i'll wash his off, it's itching my skin.." he was already scratching his cheeks and went inside the bathroom.

"cuddle time!" he shouted as he came back out and immediately tackled you onto the bed. "h-hey!" you blurted out. he was hugging onto you so tightly like you were some kind of teddy bear.

your body melted with his and you cracked a smile. you gently pat his back. "i wish i didn't have to use the subway so much...just so i have to see you." he stuffed his head up the crook of your neck.

"mhm.." you blushed. it was already 1 in the morning and you already saw lev beginning to fall asleep with his arms still around you. you carefully played with his hair while you drifted to sleep as well.

A/N: AHHH IM SO SORRY FOR MY ABSENCE I'VE BEEN DOING OTHER THINGS

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 3K VIEWS ON 'BUNNY GIRL' I DIDN"T EXPECT TO GET THAT MANYYY!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️