𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄

a/n: eyo, so uhm it's been a few months since i've started writing this. and i realized that the characters were REALLY FANON (especially kuroo) and y/n was being too mean and studying all day. like gurl don't you got other stuff to do? like focus on your future husband?? 😭 so ima change up the characters a bit for the next chapters from now

---

"whoa, y/n!!! look at this big koala!" lev pointed through the glass. you both were in a date at the zoo. you haven't been to a zoo since you were a child for a field trip.

"that's really big..." you said, impressed. there was a big koala that was clinging onto a bamboo stick just chilling with its other friends.

you both kept walking down the path until you stopped by a woman wearing her working uniform showing other people a beautiful yellow-colored snake.

"if you'd like, you make touch bethany (snake's name). but be gentle! i might also have one volunteer carry her for me!" everyong respectively went one by one by washing their hands and brushing their hand across the snake's smooth skin. you both went along as well.

"so! who likes to carry it?"

"ME! ME! ME!!" all of the kids at the front jumped and raised their hands excitedly. lev was excited too and casually raised his hand up. he was the tallest out of eveyone so he was best seen.

"yes, you! please, come step right up!" he gestured you to your phone to record him and you did. he did as he was told and she prepared to hand him bethany. "bethany won't bite. so you don't need to get scared." she slowly placed her in his hands.

"so, how does it feel?" she asked. "it feels a bit slimy." lev gave his honset opinion. but then, he watched it starting to go around his arm and then around his body."

"what the?!" he exclaimed. all of the kids began to laugh. the woman smiled, showing that this was supposed to happen. "AHH! IT TICKLES!" he moved around and laughed. you laughed too while you were still recording him.

after a couple of seconds, the woman removed bethany off of lev and he was finally able to breathe at once. "thank you for volunteering!" he smiled at the woman and went back to you. "what did i look like in the video?" he was already excited to see the video you re orded of him.

"you looked quite funny." you chuckled while showing him the wideo.