𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎

bunnygorl:

i'm here

-

you put you phone back in your bag. and once you have done that, the door was immediately opened right in front of your face.

"beebee!!" he hugged you tight and you saw him parents and sister standing behind behind him. "oh, y/n! you're so pretty!" his mom complimented as he broke the hug.

"oh, thank you mrs. haiba." you softly smiled back. "come in, come in!" the other female said and they all stepped aside. you walked in and smelled the fresh breeze that was different compared to your home.

"i'm gonna take y/n to go change out her clothes. her mom made her wear something that she's uncomfortable with so she's going to wear alisa's." he immediately dragged you to his room.

"i-" you were cut off by another voice. "oh, okayy!" his father said. the both of you entered lev's room and he closed the door. he started helping you take off your jacket.

he went to get the clothes that were sitting on his bed and gave it to you. "here you go!"

"you look good in that dress by the way.." he blushed and smiled. "why would you wanna change?" he continued, giving you a questioned eyebrow.

"these clothes are just not comfortable..they're not meant for me. anyways, where's the bathroom?"

"you don't need to change in there, you can change here!"

"wait- here? you mean...right in front of you?!" your face immediately turned red. you gripped onto the clothes he gave you and he just gave you a simple nod.

"yeah! we are a couple, are we?"

"oh..right. it's just, i've never changed in front of a boy before.." you turned your head away from him.

"well..if you wanna change in the bathroom, go ahead! i don't want my baby uncomfortable.." he pouted and gently hugged you. he pulled away a few seconds later.

"no! i'll..i'll change here!" you gently pushed him away and quickly pulled your dress off to get it over with.

"o-oh, wow." his eyes widened at you once you were only in your bra and underwear. "don't say anything." you put on the shorts and long sleeved shirt.

it was a bit tight, but you managed. you set the dress on the bed and grabbed your jacket from let. you wore it back on. "let's go." you left the room and he followed.

"looking good, gurl!" alisa smiled at you. "oh, thanks." you softly smiled back. "let's not wait, let's eat now!" mrs. haiba stated.