LET'S NETFLIX AND CHILL

"hey baby, my love, my future wife." he kept poking you in your sleep. "ugh, what is it?" after a long day at work, your boyfriend had to bug you during the night, didn't he?

you groaned. you woke up to see lev smiling while biting his bottom lip.

"..i gotta tell you something."

"what is it?"

"can we netflix and chill?" he said with a sweet chuckle after. you froze and you suddenly blushed.

why'd this dude want to do it out of nowhere? you've never even done it together before...

"are you comfortable with it?" you asked. he was embarrassed as well, but he went in on it and nodded anyway.

---

"so- how do you wanna start?" you both are sitting on the bed facing each other.

the silence was very loud and awkward.

"we can maybe.." he scooted up to you and held your face. you just played along and he was gonna kiss you but he laughed instead.

"what? what's wrong?" you immediately felt embarrassed. "sorry...i just want to get the awkwardness out."

"mm, it's okay. if it does end up like that, we can just laugh it off like last time. okay?" he shyly nodded and you began to do the nasty.

---

"oh-ho-ho, that was good..." lev smiled and brought his hands behind his head. he laid down beside you.

you panted after your hot session. "i'm tired again, i'm going to sleep." you closed your eyes and felt yourself drifting to sleep.

'i did use a condom, did i?' lev thought.

---

AYO?