PREGNANT?

"god, i don't feel so good..." you got out of bed and put on your clothes since you were asleep naked.

you had a painful headache and a stomach ache. lev was gone but you just went to the bathroom.

you eventually threw up. you coughed loudly enough for lev to run and come in to the bathroom.

"love? oh no, what happened?" he worried and placed his hand on her back.

"i feel sick." you washed your mouth in the sink.

then lev finally realized, he didn't use protection. "uhm- just be in bed, i'll get you breakfast." he took you back to bed and went to get food for you.

---

you've been in bed all day while lev was out to get some things.

but once he came back, you heard a thud beside you. you look to see what it was and it looked like a pregnancy test.

"you might need this..." he chuckled awkwardly. you raised your eyebrows in surprise.

"don't tell me." you referred to last night.

"yeah." he scratched the back of his head. you got worried yourself and got out of bed. your head was still pounding and your whole body felt sore.

you grabbed the pregnancy test and walked to the bathroom.

---

you came out of restroom after taking the test. "so, what was it?" lev got scared.

you showed him the test. it was positive.

"oh no...this- this is all my failt. i'm sorry.." he hugged you to show his apologies.

you didn't know how to react. you never planned to have a baby with him just yet. or was this a good thing? maybe it was good to start a family.

"we can maybe get an abortion if you want..." he rubbed your back to comfort you.

abortion?

that could be a good thing.

you'll think about it.