𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋

"yo, y/n!" a classmate of yours came up to you while you were packing up your belongings. "the others and i are going to the hub to drink. do you wanna come with?"

"oh- i don't drink..."

"then it'll be your first time! it'll be fun!" they tried to convince you. you gave in and nodded. you both left the room and went to the pub.

so...dizzy...after drinking many bottles of beer, you weren't able to get your mind right. your face planted on the table and your other classmates let out a short scream in fear.

"crap, we shouldn't have gave her that many bottles!" one said. "we can't leave her hanging like this...does anyone know where she lives?" another asked. everyone looked at each other and shook their head.

"y/n..." they gently shook your shoulder. you turned your head towards them and smiled, a bit of drool left on the corner of your lip. "you look...so...funny..." you tried to reach and touch their face but they avoided it.

"doesn't she have a boyfriend? maybe we can call him and he can pick her up?" the others nodded in agreement. they grabbed your phone that was just sitting by the empty bottles and turned it on. but...there was a passcode that was needed to be unlocked.

"GAHH!" they exclaimed.

"y/n! can you put in the passcode?!" the phone screen was showed in front of you and you blankly stared at it. you looked down at your hand and slowly counted your fingers. (everyone's face rn: >:0)

"...ten!" you said out loud as if you won a reward. "let's just take you outside..." they put your phone in your pocket and grabbed your arm, wrapping it around your shoulder.

"noooo!! i don't wanna go!" you waved your other arm out while they dragged you putside the pub.

"oh god..." they grunted and you fell down on your put onto the ground. "maybe we should just bring her to the police." someone suggested.

you were in the waiting room at the police station, just laying down on the row of chairs. you still couldn't think straight. your body felt like jello and everything felt numb.

you heard the door open and panting coming along with it. "is y/n here?" the familiar voice breathed heavily. "yes, sir. she's right over here." a police officer answered. he took him to the waiting room to see you laying there.

"y/n, thank god.." he sighed in relief once he saw you. "thank you officer, i'll take her now." lev made you stand up and he held onto your waist so you can balance yourself.

"i knew that you were gonna go out. but i didn't know you'd be ending up at the- police station!" a huge wave of nerves went up his spine.

"police officers are so scary, y'know! especially, they have guns!" he brought you in the passenger's seat of his car and went in the driver's seat.

"i was so worried about you-" he looked at you to see that you were hugging onto his arm and resting your head on it too.

his face turned red, never seeing you do this before. he just smiled and drove home.

--

"in we go.." you were still clinging onto him and he immediately brought you to the bedroom.

"you need to go sleep, baby. i'll be in the other room...okay?" he had you lay down in bed and and instantly frowned.

"no, stay with me!" you pleaded. you extended your arms and expected a cuddle from him. he smiled and sighed. he turned off the lights and took off his jacket. he laid down beside you and he hugged you tight.

you smiled and were happy that you were in his arms "i love you." you said before falling asleep.

lev just smiled wider. 'maybe i do like drunk y/n...'