𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

lev haiba

bunny gorl:

lev omg

my parents are coming back tomorrow

my mom just sent me a text that they're getting their luggages ready for the next day

bunny boi:

ooh are you gonna pick them up at the airport?

bunny gorl:

yeah, i'm gonna have to take an uber

bunny boi:

should i come with?? 😃

bunny girl:

idek, my parents don't even know you're my boyfriend nor your existence

bunny boi:

ouch

you never told them about me???? >:0

bunny gorl:

i barely tell my parents anything

but i'll be sure to tell them about you

okay?

bunny boi:

okaiii :3

bunny gorl:

i'll go sleep now so i can wake up early

good night

bunny boi:

good night bb 😘😘😘😘😘

y/n l/n has left the chat.

lev haiba has left the chat.

-

you paid the uber right when you got off and clutched on your bag. you walked in the airport and felt the fresh cold breeze. so refreshing...

you went to the gate your parents were supposed to exit from. you squeezed yourself between others who were waiting while holding up signs with people's names on them.

you held onto the strap of your tote bag and saw the passengers walk out of the gate. you kept waiting and waiting until you sat your mom and dad in business outfits.

"y/n, sweetie!" your mom exclaimed and walked up to you. "oh, hi." you said as she cupped your cheeks.

"look at you know, you grew up a lot while we were gone!" she squished your cheeks. "ow- mom, that hurts..." you winced in pain. "we missed you a lot, pumpkin." your dad told you.

"i...missed you guys too." you cracked a smile and helped your parents with their luggages. "we should head home." they nodded in agreement and followed you out of the airport.

the three of you made it home and carried all of the luggages inside.

"finally, home!" your mom deeply breathed in the air. "ooh y/n, what are those flowers? did someone give that to you?" your father pointed out the bouquet of flowers in a tall clear vase.

"uhm..yes." you answered truthfully and closed the door shut. "really, who? ushijima? he doesn't seem like the type to give you flowers though..." your mother assumed.

"actually- it's no one, mom. dad." you dragged all of the luggages to your parents' room which was across from yours.

"they do look beautiful though..." your dad took a closer look. "so, did anything happened while we've been gone, sweetie?"

you thought about what to tell him. should you tell them about your relationship? but it doesn't seem like the right time for that yet. "nothing, just been studying!" you said before slamming your bedroom door closed. you let out a sigh.

the three of you were eating food you got from take-out. it was silent until your mom cleared her throat.

"you sure you don't have anything to tell us? you seem different than the last time we saw you-"

"-i have a boyfriend." you slammed your chopsticks on the table. "a what now?" your parents gasped. they looked brain dead, their eyes turning into white circles.

"i do...and i was wondering if we can invite him to dinner tomorrow evening." you fidgeted with your fingers. "of course, pumpkin. what's his name?"

"his name is lev haiba. he goes to nekoma high."

"oh wow, really? that's a hot name. is he hot?" your mom teased. "MOMMMM." you extended the 'm' and groaned in embarrassment. she chuckled.

"we would love to meet this boy. my little girl finally has a boyfriend..." he wiped a fake tear off his face.

-

after dinner, you grabbed your phone from your room and immediately started texting lev.

lev haiba

bunny gorl:

lev

lev

LEVVVVVVVVVVV

bunny boi:

yes my queen?? 👑

bunny gorl:

can you come over tomorrow evening?

bunny boi:

but- your parents

bunny gorl:

don't worry i told them already

they said that they're excited to see you

so can you come over for dinner tomorrow?

bunny boi:

really, your parents are really that nice??

i thought they'd act similar to you

i thought they'd hate me if i come over 🥲

bunny gorl:

just make sure to come tomorrow okay?

bunny boi:

okidoki!! :D

lev haiba has left the chat.

y/n l/n has left the chat.