BREAK

"you're...pregnant?!" your parents dropped their jaws.

"mhm, she is.." lev smiled and he gently rubbed your stomach.

"how come we never knew this? we didn't expect to become grandparents already!" you mom freaked out...in a good way.

"how long have you been pregnant for, y/n?" your dad asked. "four months...i think..." you remembered.

"well, we're gonna have to get some stuff for your baby before you deliver it, right?"

you nodded. "we can go in the weeked to help you guys pick stuff out, ooh i'm so excited!" your mom added.

---

"so diapers...baby formula, a crib, toys, and clothes." lev read from the list while pushing to shopling cart. you were walking beside him while your mom was on the other side.

"ooh, found them." he pointed at the baby isle. you helped each other picked the right stuff until the whole cart was full.

---

"ahh, today was a long day...wasn't it, love?" he laid down on his stomach in front of you on the bed and gently hugged you with his head on your stomach.

"yes.." you hummed and ruffled with his hair.

"how many more months? four? five?" he counted with his fingers.

"y'know, this is still your fault for being irresponsible."

"i know! i said sorry and got you everything you want." he said and continued. "come to think about it, you sure you still wanna stay home till' then?"

"...yeah i guess. i've been working too much. it's best if i get a break."

---

it was the day you finally deliver your child. everything was set up, and you were both prepared.

even lev had stayed with you for most of the time whenever he could.

"you okay, love? do you need to hold my hand?" he rushed you to the hospital. "i'm fine, just go!" you said in so much pain.

you made it to the hospital and the nurses made sure you were able to make it to your hospital room.

you were sweating a lot and your heart was racing quickly. your water actually broke and now you have to push out a damn baby.