⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ 𝟎𝟖 ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜

               𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐘stopped by to pick Lexie up to take her back to the Avengers tower after he had done his part of the plan successfully. They first dropped Dr. Cho off at a hospital where they took her to be checked up on. But Lexie was the reason she was alive. And so while Dr. Cho sat in her hospital bed, she went through her tablet, researching what she could do to help Lexie fix her hand.

"Anything on Nat?" Bruce asked as he, Tony, Clint and Lexie gathered together around the case holding the form Ultron was hoping to use.

"Haven't heard. But she's alive, or Ultron'd be rubbing our faces in it." Tony made a very good point so Bruce dropped his concern, keeping it to himself.

"This is sealed tight." Clint jumped down from his position on top of the case, failing to open it up.

"We're going to need to access the program, break it down from within." Lexie notified them.

"Hm. Any chance Natasha might leave you a message, outside the internet, old school spy stuff?" Tony asked Clint, turning to face him as Bruce swiped across one of the many monitors. Lexie furrowed her eyebrows, wondering why Tony was trying to get rid of Clint.

"There's some nets I can cast. Yeah, alright. I'll find her." Clint made his way out of the room quickly.

"I can work on tissue degeneration, if you can fry whatever operational system Cho implanted." Bruce began to plan but Tony interrupted him, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah, about that." Bruce looked up to Tony and immediately knew where Tony was heading with this.

"No." He shook his head rapidly, his answer short and simple.

"You have to trust me." Tony held a hand out walking close but Bruce took steps back with both his hands out.

"Kinda don't." Bruce's voice went an octave higher as he pushed his glasses further up his nose. Lexie smirked a little at his response.

"Our ally? The guy protecting the military's nuclear codes? I found him." Lexie's eyes went wide as Tony brought up Jarvis' conscious, pieced back together again.

"Hello, Dr. Banner. Dr. Stark." Jarvis greeted both Bruce and Lexie.

"Ultron didn't go after JARVIS cause he was angry. He attacked him because he was scared of what he can do." Tony explained, his voice raising and going harder as he spoke, expressing his anger towards Ultron. "So JARVIS went underground. Okay? Scattered, dumped his memory. But not his protocols. He didn't even know he was in there, until I pieced him together." Bruce circled around the case, moving towards Tony, now intrigued.

"So, you want me to help you put JARVIS into this thing?" Bruce scoffed, placing one of his hands on his forehead for a moment as he tried ti get it all straight.

"No, of course not! I want to help you put JARVIS in this thing." Lexie shook her head in amusement at her brother. "We're out of my field here. You know bio-organics better than anyone." Tony slipped in the compliment, trying everything to persuade Bruce to help them.

"And you just assume that JARVIS' operational matrix can beat Ultron's?" Bruce raised his eyebrows at the Stark siblings, easily assuming Lexie was in on her brother's plan.