⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ 𝟏𝟎 ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝚒'𝚖 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚎

"𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬'𝑺 worst ways to go." Natasha was telling Steve as Lexie saw them come into her line of eye sight.

"Not on my watch Nat," Lexie spoke through the comms from her place on the ship Fury was flying. It was a large ship, bigger than the Quinjet, and big enough to hopefully fit a whole city on it.

"Glad you like the view Romanoff," Fury added. "It's about to get better." The helicarrier came into their view.

"Nice, right? Pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. She's dust, but she'll do." Fury told them, stood in his circle of monitors.

"Fury, you son of a bitch." Lexie could hear the grin forming on Steve's now much more hope covered face.

"Language!" Lexie called.

"Ooh! You kiss your mother with that mouth?" Fury taunted teasingly.

"Altitude is 18, 000 and climbing." Maria informed them, working at a computer.

"Lifeboats secure to deploy. Disengage in three, two... take them out." Another one of Fury's Agents who Lexie did not know the name of, said into his earpiece. About five ships flew from the bottom of the helicarrier, ready to be loaded full with people.

"Sir, we have multiple bogies converging on our starboard flank." Hill informed her boss, geared up in her old S.H.I.E.L.D uniform.

"Show em' what we've got," Fury ordered her, a smirk playing on his face.

"You're up," Maria spoke through her coms. Fury had pulled Rhodey in to help with the other robot suit, similar to Tony's which Tony had also built. While the Avengers and Maximoff twins both tried to help the civilians onto the flying boats that had separated off of the main ship they also fought off the incoming robots on Ultron's side.

"Number six boat is topped and locked... or stocked... topped. It's er, full of people." One of the agents who was sat at a computer stuttered, trying to think of something cool to say but stumbled over his words instead. Lexie was about to chuckle but while staring out of the large window, she saw something flying towards them. And it wasn't slowing down.

"Incoming!" She immediately yelled, catching Fury and Hill's attention along with every other Agent aboard the ship. They all ducked as a robot came crashing into the ship, glass flying to the side. Hill began to shoot at it, while Lexie scrambled back to her feet. She looked around for something and found a metal pole which was sharp. With an adrenaline rush flowing through her she made quick work to move closer to the distracted robot and hit it over the head, knocking it over before using all the strength she could muster to turn the sharp end towards the robot's chest and plunged it through, cutting many needed wires for it to work as she did so. 

"Holy shit," she cursed, something she rarely did. "I just killed a robot. Not many people can say that." She looked up towards Hill, who gave her an impressed look.

"You're a top neurosurgeon - not many people can say they've done half the things you've done Dr. Stark," Fury chuckled at the young girl. She just let out an airy chuckle.

While Lexie helped the civilians by going around and offering medical care she could hear the battle in the background. All the Avengers had gathered together to take Ultron down, fighting side by side. She could hear them faintly through her slightly damaged com in her ear, but pushed their tactics and plans out as she wanted to focus on helping people. Plus she didn't want to have any more worry piled onto her shoulders. Explosions shot through the shy as Rhodey began to fire at a few of the robots who tried to escape after Ultron had been thrown into the air, but then Vision came and destroyed them all much quicker.