𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

remember this takes place in college, so you and tsuki are both 18+

" ah no! " you thought to yourself as the bell rang. mr. levi was going to kill you! you were running late to his debate class and he was not the type of teacher to give you a free pass. you ran past the other students in the hallway and hurried. people were giving you dirty looks, but you didn't really care. you saw the door to his classroom and rushed inside.

" y/n, you're very much late today. " your teacher stated. you twiddled with your thumbs and started to sweat. you didn't want to upset mr. levi, but it kind of just happened. " i'm so sorry mr levi, what can i do to make it up to you?" you apologized. " hm.." mr. levi walked around the room. " today in class you shall debate with kei tsukishima about politics." your teacher looked at you and told you.

oh no. everyone knew how odd and eccentric tsukishimas political views were. to make matters worse, you were tsukishima's number one target. he bullied you the most out of everyone and you absolutely hated it

" today's debate topic will be..." mr. levi picked a label out of a hat. " whether trump is a good fit for his country knowing what we know about america " your teacher stated. uh oh. looks like lady luck was not on your side today. " tsukishima, what side are you picking?" your teacher asked your enemy. " obviously im not some sensitive activist that puts feelings over facts so ill defend that trump is a good if not the best president of that country." tsukishima mocked at you.

mr. levi just stared blankly at him for a minute. " i don't recall asking what you were or weren't. i also don't recall saying anything about him being the best president of america ." your teacher scolded tsukishima. " sorry sir. " tsukishima apologized and sat down in his seat across from you. you see, tsukishima was known for being a good student. he would never talk back to a teacher even if he thought they were wrong. one day you'll see things my way, mr. levi. tsukishima thought.

" and you'll pick the opposite side, y/n?" the strict teacher asked you. " yes, i will!" you claimed. " then you can start with your first point." mr. levi gave you permission. this was finally your chance to show tsukishima you were better than him.

" the first reason trump should not be president of his country are the multiple sexual allegations against him. here let me expla-." you started to say.

" oh please. women should just be happy they get the honor to please us. those women are so ungrateful. i don't think they should have the right to even speak. they should cook, clean, and stay quiet." tsukishima barked at you. the whole class sat in silence for about three minutes. then, mr. levi along with your classmates just blankly stared at tsukishima.

even hinata and kageyama who happened to be in your college debate class and never knew what was going on didn't like what dear old tsuki said.

tsukishima and you debated for the rest of the period. he brought up some good points, but you somehow outwitted him. when class was over, mr. levi announced that you won the debate. you got a 95 and you couldn't be happier. however, tsuki got a 90. you figured that he would just let it go..

but tsukishima was pissed.