𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕

tanaka quickly trapped the raccoon in a sturdy box so it couldn't take advantage of the situation and he looked up.

while noya hung from the fan, the bald male decided to crack a joke.

" well you always said you were my number one fan!" tanaka spoke out.

noya jumped up and by accident slipped on the fan where the sun doesn't shine. he started howling like a wolf because of how bad the sensation hurt. " ow ow ow! " the bicolor haired male went like a wolf. noya finished howling while tanaka was laughing his ass off. there was so much commotion in this rabies situation that they didn't hear a cop car park outside.

noya soon launched at tanaka as an attack with his friend not knowing what to do. tanaka prepared for the worse but instead he heard the door swing open.

it was daichi!

his cop friend pulled noya back without getting bit and handcuffed the short male. " noya, im sorry about this but-" daichi started.

bang

daichi hit noya unconscious. " daichi, my man! how did you know to come here?" tanaka asked excitedly. daichi reached in his pocket for his keys. " im not stupid tanaka. you said you were at noya's house and that you were having trouble with an aggressive raccoon. i couldn't let that go unnoticed." daichi answered as tanaka nodded his head quickly.

the cop was about to walk out of the door but turned his head around. " we need to bring noya to the hospital and then later bring this poor raccoon to a vet. are you coming with me tanaka?." daichi asked. the bald male nodded his head once more and caught up to his friend.

( time skippy )

daichi and tanaka ended up taking noya to the hospital and waited to get an analysis from the doctor. the doctor ended up walking over to them and told them some news. this new doctor explained that this was a new breed of rabies most likely invented in some maniacs basement. he then reassured them noya would be okay excluding some minor amnesia. it was a shock to them, but at least their friends condition wasn't worse.

they decided to leave noya with the nurses for a bit and carefully took lovely peaches to a vet. they told the vet everything that happened.  the vet seemed a little shocked but told them she would keep them updated on lovely peaches. the two friends then crashed at their houses after their tiring day.