𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷

( hey guys i decided to change the talent show to take place at a local middle school instead of the college, just so it would make more sense so enjoy )

tsukishima got dressed and put his backpack on. today him and mr levi would perform at the local middle school for extra credit. he met the teacher somewhere near a grocery store. the short teacher had him sign a contract then drove him to the middle school.

him and mr levi got ready for the talent show. he thought he saw mr levi carry around a wooden sword prop but he wasn't exactly sure.  " besides " tsukishima thought. " mr levi probably doesn't know how to use a sword. i mean he's so short LOL " . the teacher instructed that tsukishima use a type of armor under his clothes so tsuki got dressed.

a few people soon went in the talent show and before tsukishima knew it, it was his and mr levis turn. tsuki walked beside mr levi carrying that wooden sword for some reason. the teacher walked up to the mic. " for my act it's going to be pretty similar to the eren yeager thing. hope you enjoy. "

" wait- what's the eren yeager thing......" poor tsuki questioned. SMACK! mr levi hit him as hard as he could with the sword.

of course tsuki wore the armor but that still kind of hurt.

" silence! " the black haired male yelled. " this isn't a dance! " tsukishima clearly stated.

tsuki kept trying to dodge but mr levi would attack with the sword.  tsukishima stood up and trembled a bit. he was really scared. maybe he could win the teacher over if he told the truth.

" listen .... mr levi im sorry that i thought you were too short and weak to know how to work a sword.. let's just be friends ok? forgive me? " tsukishima admitted.

there. honesty is the best policy right? maybe mr levi would respect him after this

the whole audience gasped. then mr levi looked at tsukishima in the most pissed off way ever. mr levi got out a sword made of a harder type of wood. the black haired male started to spin with this new sword.

oh no. he's doing the thing.

mr levi landed direct hits on tsukishimas back like it was a titan and tsuki started to tear up in embarrassment.  hundreds of people were seeing how such a short man can overpower someone like tsukishima. tsuki was scared of his reputation after something like this.

while the teacher continued his fight, tsukis headphones accidentally fell off and broke. tsukishima got up and had a tantrum. " what the heck! those were gucci! " tsukishima yelled.

" last time i checked, those were from the yen store. i mean just look at the quality.. or the price tag. " the teacher argued back.

tsukishima was pissed mr levi just told everyone his secret that nobody else was supposed to know! tsukishima really wanted to speak to the manager in charge here.

" how dare you tell everyone my secret! " tsuki roared. he started to stomp on the ground. this was the worst extra credit ever. " .. that's no secret, a blind person would know that those aren't gucci.. " levi truthfully said.

tsukishima stood up to fight mr levi but he tripped and his glasses fell.

then glass shattered on the floor...

oh no.

tsuki didn't like that