𝚊 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕

this morning tsukishima got ready. daichi wanted to meet up with him.

he ate his breakfast and put on his clothes. he was ready to go. he drove to daichis house, where daichi greeted him.

" come on in. " daichi stated. tsukishima walked in and sat on daichis couch where they would have a discussion.

" what you did to noya at his party was unacceptable. what was your reason for even doing that? anyway i will give you one last chance to prove your innocence, though im starting to think kageyama, hinata, and y/n aren't lying anymore. " the cop strictly said.

" again, i am sorry. i just thought a joke would help brighten up the situation. it won't happen again. " the tall blonde male admitted.

" it's kind of sketchy. but you are apart of the group after all i guess." daichi said and scratched the back of his head.

meanwhile..

you were at akaashis house hanging out with him and bokuto. you guys were getting close quickly. you guys got bored soon so you headed to the mall.

you guys decided to eat at a restaurant that was in the mall.

you didn't bring money with you so akaashi told you he would buy you what you wanted, bokuto originally volunteered, but akaashi thought bokuto would just spill his change everywhere.

" i got better with math since highschool you know! " bokuto said and pouted.

the waitress started to clean up the table as you guys were almost done with your meal.

" oh. so bokuto-san you don't mind paying the bill then? " akaashi cooly said and walked out of the restaurant into a clothes store.

" AKAASHI SHHSJED WAIT- " bokuto urged for his setter friend but the male was already gone. bokuto sighed as he got stuck paying for the bill. he was having trouble counting the money, but you kindly helped.

after you guys were done you caught up to akaashi in the clothes store. you found something that caught your eye and fit your style. you felt bad that akaashi was paying so you tried to not make it obvious, but the black haired male could tell how much you wanted it.

he told you to try it on while him and bokuto waited outside the changing room. you changed into the outfit and showed them.

" you look so good y/n! that's fits you so well." bokuto hyped you up.

" i agree." akaashi said and softly smiled.

with no time, he bought you the outfit and you walked outside the mall. there was a park nearby so you guys decided to go there too.

meanwhile with tsuki

tsukishima and daichis awkward talk came to an end. tsuki had to be careful since daichi seemed really angry and extra careful now. he decided to go for a walk to ease his mind. tsukishima was honestly deep in thought and wasn't seeing where he was walking to. he looked up and there was a few swingsets and benches.

it was quite obviously a park. but once he looked closer, he saw a very familiar girl with a cute guy carrying her bags from the mall it looked like?

tsukishima recognized it as you so he walked straight up to you guys.

he looked at you then akaashi.

" is this your sugar daddy y/n? "