𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚐𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜?

you opened your laptop and logged into an account. the robo baby mrs. annie gave you and tsuki came with a program about the babies progress. according to these new numbers, the baby clearly favored you over tsukishima. you looked at the clock and school was about to begin. you quickly rushed out the door to school.

~ time skip ~

you got to mrs. annie's classroom and sat down in your seat. mrs. annie almost started talking right away. " i know i told you guys i would let you name the babies but some of you entered and some inappropriate names....

... so ill be giving them the names i guess." the blonde teacher went around giving names to every baby. she finally got to you guys and picked up your baby. she gave it a good look and hummed to herself. " y/n and tsukishima, this is your son killua."

you and the male exchanged looks and grimaced at what the teacher had said. " okay...."

for the rest of that period, you and tsukishima discussed how you would meet at his house once more today. the day was almost over and you packed your things to go walk to tsukishimas house.

you soon got there and you guys have been starting to get along? besides the only argument you had was when tsuki was mad that the baby favored you over him. you were taking a break from the baby and all the sudden your phone rang.

who could it be?

( hi y'all it's the author like about 5/6 days ago was my birthday?? wish me a happy belated if you want 😩😩)