𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢?

today was a new semester! you grabbed your bag and put an apple in your mouth as you walked out the door.

you looked at your schedule for the new semester. apparently you needed another psychology credit so you had to take a psychology class with mrs.annie.

you walked in and sat at a desk. oh great, tsukishima was in this class too. you wondered what major tsuki was.

class started and mrs. annie introduced herself. she also talked about the class and answered questions.

" alright. now for your homework. it's going to be a group project you guys can finish in a month. " the blonde teacher told the class.

" it's going to be on how a baby can effect your relationship with a spouse, and before i hear you all complain i know you guys don't like the subject. i will also be choosing the partners." mrs. annie spoke.

her eyes went over to you and tsuki. " y/n, i heard you don't get along with tsukishima is that correct? " the teacher asked you.

" that's correct. " you answered to mrs.annie.
was your teacher going to give you mercy?

she was not.

" i do love to give my students a challenge, and i find this feud pretty interesting. besides, in the real world you can't switch co-workers even if you dislike them. so consider this practice for the real world. " your teacher told you.

tsukishima chuckled to himself and you sighed kind of upset. you really didn't want to be his partner because he was..... weird.

mrs. annie started passing around these robotic baby dolls that breathed, ate, talked, and acted like a baby. they basically can do anything a baby can do.

mrs. annie walked over to you and tsuki and placed the baby on his lap.

to be continued...