𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚑?

you were taking a break from the baby and all the sudden your phone rang.

who could it be?

eren yeager

you picked up your phone.

" hey honey, you told me to come pick you up at 7:30?" the male on the other line said " ooo, the nicknames already? " you answered back. you see you knew eren for a long time and just recently started " talking " to him. you weren't sure what you and eren were so you didn't tell anyone but him calling you these nicknames confirmed your suspicions.

" we've already went on a few dates so i thought we should make it official. you know? " your boyfriend spoke through the phone. " i like that.. um but what were you saying before?" you questioned. " oh im here, you must have not been looking at the time or something haha." the brown haired male told you. " ah okay ill come in a sec." you hung up the phone and grabbed your bags.

as soon as you had your hand on the handle, tsukishima stared at you. " where do you think YOU'RE going?" the beanpole asked you. " um i got to go so can you let me just twist the door handle? thanks." you said quite bluntly. " no i cannot." tsukishima started playing with the handcuffs he was holding.

all the sudden

BAM

the door flew open and knocked you over. " this is her boyfriend. she said she was coming." eren announced to tsukishima. " BOYFRIEND? boyfriend? oh is this how it is y/n your little BOYFRIEND????" the blonde yelled hysterically. he then pointed to eren. " you're such a little HOMEWRECKER, don't make me tell your MOMMY!!"

" um excuse you? my moms dead.." the orphan known as eren said. " GOOD. maybe it will teach you to not pick fights with people that actually have parents because we are SUPERIOR." tsukishima barked.

" alright that's it. you got on my last nerve." the titan shifter said as he rolled his eyes.

eren launched at tsukishima and decked him square in the face. for a bit they kept on slapping eachother back and forth until you broke up the fight.

" eren let's just go."

eren took you by your hand and let you in the car. he then drove into the night