𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚗

the night after the debate tsukishima could not stop thinking about you. "hmmm." he said to himself. he thought for a bit and pulled out his phone. he decided to search something up.

showing results for sonic the hedgehog..

800 pictures found..

tsukishima 🦖 saved a picture!

tsukishima smiled at his phone and opened up another app. it happened to be photoshop.

tsukishima 🦖 opened up photoshop!

tsukishima 🦖 merged two pictures together!

the pictures tsukishima happened to merge together were a picture of you and sonic the hedgehog. his childhood obsession and you were in one picture all together, he couldn't be happier.

the next day...

hinata and kageyama were kind of your friends before but now they had a higher level of respect for you after that debate. the three of you became super close. " tsukishima was always a jerk, but i didn't know he was like that." the orange haired male confessed to you. " yeah, but there's always been something off about that guy." the black haired male added on.

meanwhile you were chatting it up with your new besties, tsukishima had something planned. he knew you were at lunch and usually went outside to get your milk at this time. yes, tsukishima was always watching you. " hey ms. hanji can i go to the nurse, my thigh hurts." he asked his teacher. " oh yeah sure, i don't mind." the brunette said to him.

tsukishima walked out of the classroom, and walked around the halls. however, instead of going the nurses like he was supposed to, he went outside. he then walked into the woods and searched all over for something..

" haha guys, ill be right back im just going to snatch a milk from outside!" you called out to your friends. as you went to go grab a milk you saw tsukishima carrying a box with what looked like sticks and leaves in it??

" y/n, you know how much i care about my projects, yes? please open the janitors closet over there for me? my project needs to go in there.

what harm can come from opening up a door? besides i did wreck him after all. i should do something nice for him, i feel bad. you thought to yourself. you decided to open up the door and smile kindly to tsukishima.

however, he pushed you and the box he was holding in the closet. he shut the door. " wtf?? oh no he probably locked the door.." you said to yourself. you decided to glance behind your shoulder to see just what was in that box.

what you saw next you couldn't believe.

a rabid raccoon who was drooling jumped at you like it wanted to kill you.