𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 !!

( I MISS YOU, I'M SORRY )

RYLAN SIGHED AS SHE HEARD HER BOYFRIEND WHINE ONCE MORE. The boy just wanted her back upstairs and into his arms so he could fall back asleep. Rylan walked back into his room to see the boy frustratingly throwing the pillow she had placed in his arms across the room. Rylan's eyebrows shot up at his antics, finding it hilarious how childish he got when he was tired.

"Well than." She laughed, letting out a sneeze right after that. Corbyn snapped his head up to see Rylan standing there.

"Why'd you leave me?" Corbyn spoke softly, his voice coming out 'baby' like as his lip pushed out in a pout.

"Yeah and I'm the child in our relationship." Rylan lightly scoffed so that he wouldn't hear her. It worked because corbyn still was just staring at her with an upset look. "I didn't leave you, I went to go get water." She reassured him, going pick up the pillow that he threw across the room.

"No you left me here with a pillow. A stupid freaking pillow." He grumbled as Rylan placed the pillow on the bed and going to slip back under the covers.

"I needed to drink water."

"No you went to text people, I saw the spam on my phone." He complained and Rylan raised her eyebrows as she grabbed the control and switched from corbyns netflix profile to her own.

"Did you read it?"

"No I saw Zach and Gigi and I didn't want to respond." He mumbled again, picking at the bed sheets. "They're mean."

"Corbyn, please stop being a baby." The girl said, settling on just putting criminal minds on. She slipped her hand into corbyn's as she did so, once she noticed the frown that formed after he heard her words.

"I'm joking, I love baby corbyn." Rylan laughed, placing a kiss on Corbyn's cheek.

The boy just let out an angry pout as his eyes focused on the episode of criminal minds playing in front of him. He wanted his girlfriend to cuddle him, but now he was too scared to ask so he just sat there with his hand linked with hers.

"rye?" Corbyn finally asked, looking up at his girlfriend with innocent eyes. "Can you give me a hug?" Rylan nodded, wrapping her arms around her boyfriend. The boy smiled slightly as he snuggled into her so he could fall back asleep.

The boy was going in and out of slumber as Rylan watched the tv. She let him sleep and relax knowing that he was going to be upset the moment he found out she told gigi and Zach to come over. Honestly she was really hoping that there was no yelling or arguments, bc the girl herself was feeling horrible. Her stomach was cramping up, and at first she thought her period had come, but in reality it was just what had the rest of her feeling weak.

Rylan's fever had only gotten worst from when Corbyn had checked earlier in the day. She could barely stay awake herself because she wanted to just fall asleep, but she knew she needed to wake up corbyn soon. She also knew that she needed to be there when Gigi and Zach apologized to make sure they didn't step out it line and hurt corbyn even more.

She knew that the blonde boy was just pushing down what he felt. She knew because she did the exact thing all the time. He was deflecting and using her as a distraction. Rylan knew that the pair had hurt corbyn because they had only pointed out what had been bothering him for the past two months.

Corbyn wasn't bad with confrontation, he was bad with yelling. He didn't like being the target of someone's insults because he usually took it all to heart. He was a sensitive person in general who never showed it, which was why he was so easy to break.