𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴 !!

( I MISS YOU, I'M SORRY )

"HEY GABS?"

"What's up Rye?" Gabbie asked the older girl, as she aimlessly scrolled through her phone.

"Do you think ants have feelings?" She asked, genuinely wondering, which made Gabbie look up from her phone and at raise her eyebrows at Rylan.

"What?"

"I mean think about it. We step on them all the time without knowing it. Do you think they mourn over their dead loved ones and have little ant funerals?" Rylan than asked and Gabbie sighed, seriously questioning why she is friends with Rylan.

"Rylan, how bored are you?"

"I'm not bored, I actually want to know." She answered and Gabbie looked around for her phone.

"Where's you're phone?"

"It's charging."

"Put a movie on then." Gabbie suggested and Rylan reached for her laptop on the coffee table.

"I'm gonna look it up."

"Look what up?" The younger girl questioned.

"If ants have feelings duh."

"Oh gosh, where are the boys?" Gabbie asked starting to get up from her seat.

"Where're you going?"

"You're gonna watch criminal minds and freak out over spencer reid while I go call the boys." Gabbie said, turning on Netflix and switching on criminal minds. Rylan just shrugged, not arguing over it and Gabbie left the living room to call Jack. "Where are you guys?"

"We'll be there in like ten minutes, we're on our way." Jack responded, as he drove with the other four boys in the car.

"Hurry up. I swear it's like I'm already raising a kid." Gabbie sighed, grabbing a water from the fridge.

"What? Why?"

"Because Rylan is already a handful, imagine having to raise a little baby in this house with a big baby."

"Hey I heard that!" Rylan yelled from the living room, engrossed in the tv and the five boys in the car laughed.

"What'd she do this time?" Jonah asked from the passenger seat of the car.

"She asked me if ants have feelings." Gabbie sighed once again, taking a seat next to the counter. "but I sat her down in the living room and now she's watching criminal minds."

"Woah do ants have feelings?" Zach asked, eyes wide with amazement.

"Zach—" Daniel started.

"No think about it, we step on them all the time what if—"

"I'm not hearing this again. I'll talk to you guys when you get here." Gabbie said, hanging up the phone and walking into the living room.

"He's so attractive." Rylan said pointing to the screen where Spencer Reid stood speaking.

"I know Rye, you say it every single day."

"The world needs to know what they're missing out." She shrugged, continuing to watch the show with Gabbie.