𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 !!

( I MISS YOU, I'M SORRY )

"HAWAIII!!!!!" Zach yelled as he stepped out of security.

"Zach wait—" Katie tried to stop him, reminding him that there were probably a bunch of limelight's out there waiting for them.

"oh shit—" Zach ran back into the security area and hiding behind Rylan.

"dumb ass." She mumbled, causing him to smack the back of her head. "hey! Don't be mean to me because of your stupid actions." She told him.

"Alright you all have your bags, right?" Jon asked, and the entire group nodded.

"alright girls, you guys are going out through the back, and we'll meet with you guys in a couple hours." Jon told them and the girls nodded before saying bye to the boys.

"Don't get trampled." Rylan told Zach as she patted him on the head.

"I hate you." He glared at her and she laughed before moving over to her boyfriend.

"I'll see you later." She told him and he nodded as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Where are you guys going to be?" he asked her as she slipped her arms around his neck. Rylan shrugged, thinking about where they would be for the next couple of hours.

"we're in Hawaii, so probably the beach." She told him and he nodded before kissing her.

"Don't leave me." Corbyn pouted, causing everyone around them to groan in annoyance, while Rylan just laughed.

"Rylan just go!" Jack yelled, causing Corbyn to glare at him.

"I luh you." Corbyn told her before kissing her again.

"alright bye!" Jonah yelled, causing the couple to both choke out a laugh.

"I love you," She spoke before letting go of him, "See ya later losers." She waved before walking the opposite way from them. 

"You guys make me sick." Daniel said before pretending to gag.

"Your face makes me sick." Corbyn glared at Daniel.

"woah!" Jack yelled, getting in between them to pretend to break up the fight. "Now if we do this, we need to have a fair fight—" he started, but Corbyn just shrugged before looking at Daniel. The both of them bursted into laughter, causing the rest of them to start laugh.

"let's try to get through the mob again."

"Hi baby. Hi." Rylan spoke in a baby voice, as she softly touched Lavender's cheek.

"Rylan, push the stroller." Gabbie reminded her.

"I know. But just look at her she's just so cute." Rylan melted looking at the baby.

"Oh—Corbyn better run, rye's got baby fever." Katie smirked and Rylan just pouted adorably.

"is it bad that I actually do?" She asked looking at Lavender again with puppy dog eyes.

"Rylan, just no." Gabbie shook her head as she pursed her lips, patting the girl's shoulder.

"I mean you guys could just keep trying until it accidently happens." Christina shrugged, which cause Rylan's face to go beat red.