𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴 !!

( I MISS YOU IM SORRY )

"KATIE HURRY UP." Rylan Emely Frantzich yelled through the apartment, buzzing with excitement. After six months in New York City, she was finally moving back to LA. Katelyn Rosie Brown was struggling to put her shoes on as she brushed her teeth, when Rylan yelled after her.

"Our flight isn't for another two hours!" She yelled back and Rylan walked back into the bathroom. Katie was also moving back to LA, after working at Atlantic records with Rylan. The girls met in the studio, clicking immediately after they started working together.

"Yeah but I want to go to the airport already, so we go through security without any problems." Rylan whined as Christina Marie Harris and Aaron Ellis walked into the room.

"Aw you guys are leaving. Six months seeing only your faces and now we're not living together anymore." Christina frowned.

"I know I'm so excited." Rylan jumped and Aaron looked at her, confused.

"Ouch Rye," He told her, and her eyes widened as she actually thought about how that sounded.

"Shut up Ronnie, I didn't mean it like that."

"Yeah you meant you wanted to see your boyfriend." Christina teased and Rylan just shrugged.

"You're right. I haven't seen him since August when we went to the Bahamas for my birthday." She reasoned and Katie visibly cringed.

"That was like 5 months ago."

"Exactly I miss him."

"Alright You guys better get going." Ronnie told the two girls and Katie raised her eyebrow.

"Trying to get rid of us Ellis?" She asked him and he nodded.

"Actually yes, I'm tired of hearing Rylan on Facetime with her boyfriend."

"Nah Katie he's trying to get rid of us so he could be alone with Christina." Rylan pointed out making Aaron's face flushed, and Katie and Rylan laughed while Christina rolled her eyes.

"Alright let's go." Christina said as she walked out the door, the other three following.