𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾 !!

( I MISS YOU, I'M SORRY )

"HEY BAB— OH YOU'RE SLEEPING. WELL, WAKE UP I BOUGHT NEW SNEAKERS!" Corbyn said walking into his girlfriends shared apartment.

"Corbyn it's 9:30 in the morning." She grumbled, pulling her blanket over her head to get him to shut up. It didn't work.

"I don't care the shoes I bought just came in the mail this morning!" He said excitedly, jumping on her bed.

"Okay, go show Jonah or something." She said as he started to pull the blanket off her. She tried pulling it back, but he was stronger, so it obviously didn't work.

"No, I can't show Jonah, they're not for me they're for you." He told her innocently and she tilted her head in confusion.

"Why did you buy me sneakers?"

"So, we could match duh." He said, his eyes wide with excitement as he handed her the box. Corbyn was already ready for the day, and he clearly was filled with energy, while Rylan was woken up by Corbyn, so she hasn't even gotten out of bed yet. Corbyn lifted up his leg to show her his shoe as she tried to hold in her laughter at his excitement. "See?" The sneakers in the box were in fact the same shoes that he was wearing, just a couple sizes smaller.

"Corbyn you're so cute." She said, pecking his lips before walking over to her closet. It had been just over a week since she was back in LA, so she was already all settled into the new apartment.

"Where're you going?" He pouted and she laughed at him again.

"I need to get ready now, or I'm never getting out of bed." She informed him, grabbing a t-shirt and a pair of jeans that matched with the sneakers. The things I do for this boy.

"You look cute." He told her as she walked out of the bathroom, she hummed a response as she laid down next to him, cuddling into his side.

"NOPE!" Jonah yelled entering his sister's room. Corbyn closed his eyes and sighed in disappointment.

"Every time." Corbyn muttered under his breath as Rylan groaned.

"Whyyyy Jonahhhhh?" She whined as her brother pushed Corbyn off the bed.

"ow."

"Let's go we're going to six flags today." He said, and Rylan jumped up at the words.

"Yay roller coasters." She said leaving to room.

"You're shoes Rye," Corbyn reminded the girl, who was about to walk out the house in her socks.

"Right." She said, walking back into her room.

"Ew you guys are matching." Jonah pointed out.

"The only thing matching is our shoes." Rylan told him, and Jonah pointed at their heads.

"And you're hats." He said, pointing at the two who both had bucket hats on.

"That was unintentional." Corbyn grinned, kissing his girlfriend on the cheek and walking out of the apartment and into Jonah's car.

"You coming Gabbie?" Rylan asked, walking into Gabbie's room, as the girl was putting her bathing suit on.

"I wouldn't be able to get on any rides. I'm going to the beach with Anna, Ashley, and Ava." She explained and Rylan nodded.