𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾 !!

( I MISS YOU, I'M SORRY ) 

hi you won't understand the beginning of this if you didn't read chapter three of anyone else. Go do that ;) 

"Morning!" Maeve grinned at Rylan as she reluctantly walked out of bed. She just grunted in response, making the two other girls stifle their laughter.

"Morning sunshine." Jack raised his eyebrow, an amused expression on his face as Rylan moved to sit next to him. With her eyes half closed, she picked up his arm and wrapped it around her shoulder before leaning her head on his shoulder.

"it's too early for this." She sighed, closing her eyes and throwing her legs over Jack's lap.

"How much did you sleep?" Jack questioned her, looking down at the girl as she got comfortable in his arms.

"uhh... about an hour." She told him and Jack's eyes widened.

Rylan does not function correctly on less than eight hours of sleep.

"rye—" he began but she interrupted him by finishing her sentence.

"—not consecutively, but still, it's fine. You're not even that blurry." She finished and he looked at her like she was insane.

"RYLAN!" he exclaimed, taking his arm off her shoulder. She got cold in that moment, causing her to frown.

"yes?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"you are unbelievable." He scoffed.

"Why?" She frowned again, before moving his arm over her shoulder again and getting comfortable.

"you know how much shit you're going to give us today?" He rolled his eyes.

"Wow thanks." She scoffed, and Jack noticed the tenseness in her voice.

This was caused by something deeper than just no sleeping.

"What wrong?" He questioned her quietly.

"I don't know me and Corbyn have been fighting so much lately. It's like everything ticks him off." She responded at the same voice level. Jack started laughing at her and she frowned once again.

She was just spilling her problems to him and he laughed in her face.

Wow, what a best friend.

"yeah thanks jack." She spoke, crossing her arms.

"Rye, you guys are leaving the honeymoon phase, that you guys were in for, might I add, eight fucking months. You guys are hitting the real-world problems. And you know Corbyn is as insecure as you are, he's just better at covering it up." Jack explained to her, but her eyebrows just drew together.

"I don't get it."

"me and gabbie went through the same thing, you guys will be fine." He kissed her forehead. Corbyn just so happen to walk out the bunk at that specific moment. He glared at the two, causing Jack to stifle his laughter and Rylan to raise her eyebrow.

Perfect timing.

Note the sarcasm.

"Morning." He spat.