𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 !!

( I MISS YOU, I'M SORRY )

CORBYN WALKED INTO HIS ROOM WITH A BLANKET COVERING HIS ENTIRE BODY. He had walked out because he figured it was time to finally eat. He didn't have the motivation, he just didn't want Jonah walking into his room to bother him. Corbyn sniffled as he went to thrown himself under his covers again. The boy turned on his tv and entered Netflix as he brought his covers to wrap over his body.

When it didn't let him in, the boy frowned going to sign in again. Every password he tried didn't work, which caused corbyn to panic. Netflix and criminal minds was the only thing that was taking his mind off of the entire break up, and even though he still felt depressed as fuck, he felt a little better. He already had no motivation, no Netflix would just make things worst.

"Jonah!" Corbyn yelled, taking off one of the blankets, but keeping the other one wrapped around his body as he left his room for the second time of the day. It was already a record since they got back home. When the blonde made it into the living room jack, jonah, and Daniel looked up.

"Corbyn you look dead." Daniel blurted out and corbyn on glared at him before looking at jonah.

"Netflix. I need the Netflix password." He said and jonah shrugged.

"I don't know, you have you're own Netflix account." Jonah reminded him and corbyn only narrowed his eyes.

"Well than text rylan and tell her to give me the password. It's not working and I want to go back to bed and not be here anymore." Corbyn said. The moment he said her name he already felt tears swell up in his eyes.

"Just use Hulu." Daniel suggested and corbyn sniffled.

"I can't." He shook his head, his vision becoming blurry with all the tears clouding them.

"Corbyn it's just an account it's not that big of a deal. We'll fix it." Jack reassured and corbyn just shook his head, feeling the tears fall from his eyes before they were quickly replaced with new ones.

"You don't get it."

"Well than explain it to us." Jonah told him and corbyn only shook his head.

"Can someone please just ask for the Netflix password?" He asked, bringing the blanket up to wipe away some of the tears.

"Just text her and ask her." Daniel said and corbyn shook his head once again.

"I can't."

"You can't or you won't?" Jack raised his eyebrow. Corbyn didn't respond, not knowing how too.

"Here, since you left it down here two days ago." Jonah reached over and grabbed corbyns phone from the couch and handing it to the boy. Corbyn stared at the phone as he contemplated what to do. He wanted too, but he didn't know if it was right for her. Corbyn decided in taking the phone before turning around and walking back up the stairs.

"Did you see how emotional he got?" Daniel questioned the other two, "I feel bad maybe this wasn't a good idea."

"Literally everything has made corbyn cry since we've gotten home, don't take it personally." Jonah shook his head and Jack frowned.

"I don't know guys maybe telling Zach to convince rye to change the Netflix password wasn't the best idea. It forced him out of his room, which he only does once a day to eat." Jack spoke and jonah sighed.

"Look we can't lock them into a closet because both of them won't leave the house. So this is the only way we can get them to say at least one word to each other. There's no other way." Jonah reminded the two and they both nodded.