𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 !!

( I MISS YOU, I'M SORRY )

"GABBIE I'M HOME, AND I BROUGHT CHICK-FIL-A!" Rylan yelled through the house, locking the door behind her.

"Hey," Gabbie spoke softly, as if she was scared that if she said the wrong thing, Rylan was going to break. "Are you okay?" Gabbie asked her and Rylan furrowed her eyebrows.

"yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Rylan asked confused.

"You weren't answering the boys text; they were worried about you." Gabbie continued.

"Oh, we ended up going to the movies, I turned my phone off. And admired Cole sprouse in all his glory in five feet apart." Rylan laughed.

"How many times have you watched that movie?" Gabbie questioned her as she walked into the kitchen.

"I've dragged each and everyone one of you guys to watch it." Rylan told her, putting down the bags of chick-fil-a on the counter. "I think Corbyn has watched it four time already." Rylan thought out loud.

"Speaking of Corbyn," Gabbie began as, Rylan grabbed the food she wanted from the bag and walking to the living room. "Have you've been on social media lately?"

"Yeah, right before the movie started why?" Rylan raised her eyebrow, stepping into the living room only to see all her friends there. With the sudden noise, they all turned their heads to stare at her. "Aw, if I would've known you guys were here, I would've gotten more Chick-fil-a." She pouted, moving to put her food down and sitting next to Corbyn.

Jonah and Jack glanced at each other before looking back at Rylan weirdly. It was as if nothing happened. As if everything was normal in the world. But everything was not normal. Everything was far from normal.

"Hey rye." Corbyn smiled softly at her and she grinned back.

"I think I'll just uber eats it. I'm really hungry anyway." Rylan shrugged, grabbing a fry and sticking it in her mouth before pulling out her phone.

"Rye," Corbyn tried getting her attention but she continued to focus on ordering food for everyone.

"Do you think that if I ask for eight more packs of fries, they'll give it to me or cut me off?" Rylan questioned, chewing on her bottom lip as she seriously thought about it.

"Do you think she's just pushing it down?" Daniel leaned over to Jack and Jack's eyebrows were just presently drawn together in confusion.

"I have no idea." Jack responded in a whisper, not taking his eyes off his best friend.

"Rylan." Corbyn spoke more firmly now, pushing down her phone and she looked up at him with a frown. It was green on green as the pair stared at each other.

"What?" She questioned, Corbyn watched her every movement, wondering what she was doing. "Seriously what? I want more fries." She frowned again and Ronnie looked at the pack of chick-fil-a fries that was sitting right in front of here, with her sandwich.

"You have a whole pack of fries right there." Ronnie told her and she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Ronnie you know me, and you know that there is never enough fries." Rylan moved her gaze to him, and Ronnie smiled at her shaking his head in amusement. "especially when they're from chick-fil-a," She told him, taking a sip from her soda.