𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 !!

( I MISS YOU, I'M SORRY )

"HIII WE'RE BACK HOME. Tour ended and it was so fun!!!" Rylan sarcastically stated to her camera and Jack threw a pillow at her from the other side of the bus.

"Shut up rye." He said before going back on his phone.

"I actually didn't know the next stop was LA, so we set cause I'm gonna go home and hang out with gabbie because I miss her." Rylan explained and Zach walked in and sat next to Rylan.

"You saw her like two days ago." Zach stated and Rylan rolled her eyes.

"Okay and?"

"And it hasn't been that long."

"You know what zach? I don't remember asking for your opinion." Rylan sasses causing Daniel to laugh.

"You guys are so annoying." Jack spoke and Zach and Rylan glared at him.

"This is why we don't like you JACK!" they boy exclaimed at the same making Jack throw another pillow at both of them.

"All three of you are dysfunctional." Daniel stated and Rylan was going to shoot back an insult, but Corbyn beat her to it.

"WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP!" He yelled from his bunk causing Jack, Zach, and Daniel to stifle their laughter.

"CORBYN IT'S TWELVE YOUR'RE SUPPOSED TO BE AWAKE ALREADY." Rylan yelled back.

"NO, I HATE YOU!"

"Love you too babe." She said, pursing her lips, and Corbyn came out of his bunk, pouting angrily before moving to the couch where Rylan was laying on.

"I hate all of you." Was all he said before he moved to lay in between Rylan's legs and laid his head on her chest before wrapping his arms around her and going back to sleep.

"Well that's great, I'm stuck here now." Rylan sighed, and Jonah then walked into the lounge area.

"ew." Was all he said looking at Corbyn and Rylan.

"I would get up and slap you, but Corbyn is refraining me from doing that." Rylan stated before passing Zach her camera.

"Hi guys and welcome back to my vlog." He said, holding the camera close to his face and Rylan kicked him.

"Do something stupid I need wholesome content."

"and you can't get that yourself."

"Nope I get that from you guys."

"Guys this is Corbyn in his natural habitat, always sleeping in sweats and a hoodie, specifically his girlfriend's merch." Zach started to zoom into Corbyn.

"Go cop the merch." Jack yelled, being as he was wearing one of the t-shirts that Rylan designed.

"Yeah go cop the merch." Zach said before going back to what he was saying.

"If you guys ever want to know what it's like dating Corbyn it's a whole lot of him sleeping on top of you." Zach said and Corbyn flipped him off.

"I fucking hate you Zach."

"Oh yeah when he doesn't get enough sleep, he get's grumpy." Zach continued, which prompted Corbyn to kick him before snuggling back and falling back asleep.