October 31st (Part 2)

TW: SWEARING, FIGHTING, MENTIONS OF DEATH, AND BLOOD

Wilbur's POV

"Do you seriously take this long to get ready, Tubbo?" Tommy asked. We were standing outside of their room, waiting for Tubbo to be ready. We were already supposed to be following the other scout group out, but eh, who really wants to go out there in that cold?

"Just a minute!" I heard Tubbo squeak and a little thump followed it. Tommy covered his mouth to keep himself from laughing. I gave him a little slap on the shoulder, but I had to turn away to cover my smile. 

I turned, hearing the sound of running feet hitting the ground. Around the corner came Ranboo, one of Dream's new main guards. It was odd seeing him stand next to Dream earlier instead of George and Sapnap, but I didn't have time to question.

Ranboo came to a halt right in front of us, hand on his chest. "We... George, Sapnap, and F... Fundy caught.... Skeppy..." Ranboo stuttered out. I stared at him, trying to figure out if I had heard him correctly. Caught Skeppy? Their scout started like two minutes ago, no way did they catch him.

"You're... you're joking, right?" Tommy asked. I looked down at him, noticing his blue eyes were wide. 

"No... they just brought him in." Ranboo had regained his composure by now. He pushed his black hair back, exposing a bit of the white streak that he had been born with. "King Techno ordered for your group to stay here and be on the lookout. Skeppy isn't talking so he wants to be careful."

Ranboo smiled, then walked off. Tommy and I stared at each other for a minute, trying to process what had just happened.

Both of us jumped as Tubbo opened the door behind us. "Ok, are we re- what's wrong, you guys look like you have seen a ghost?"

"They got Skeppy. Come on, let's see where they need us." Tommy grabbed Tubbo's arm, dragging him off down the hallway after Ranboo. I watched them disappear and turned the other way. They'll have enough help surrounding Skeppy, I can watch in other places.

I walked down the hallway, going the opposite direction of Tubbo and Tommy, glancing down the other hallways. Nothing seemed out of place, but something in the air made it feel off. Like there was more to Skeppy being caught.

A crash made me freeze. It came from the medical corridor. Maybe they just dropped one of the machines or something!

I could hear Ant's scream fill the air before it died out. Not a machine dropping, definitely not a machine dropping.

My instincts told me to run in the corridor and attack whoever/whatever was in there. But instead, I crept up to the door, looking through the crack to see what was in there.

Four guys stood, three with swords and one with a bow. They all wore cloaks that covered their faces, but I could hear them talking to each other.

"Nice job with the quiet part, JustVurb." The one in dark green said to one of the guy's in dark blue.

"Kind of hard when this one squirms like a worm." JustVurb let go of Ant, letting his body hit the ground with a thud. I looked at Ant, noticing he was still breathing. "I was lucky that my stun glove was even able to touch him, the dude runs fast."

"Hopefully everyone is distracted by Mega, but let's move o-" The one in the black cloak said before the other doors opened. I looked, noticing Fundy, Karl, George, Sapnap, and some other guards were standing there. The four guys in front of me lined up, the one in black in front.

"I knew something was wrong when Skeppy didn't say anything." Sapnap yelled across the room. The group in front of me was outnumbered, 4 to 15. None of them backed down, their heads tall and swords high. The one with the bow stood in the back, bow ready and loaded.