Fate

TW: Blood, arrow impalement, shouting, swearing, mentions of undereating, and mentions of death

--------------------------

Wilbur's POV

"Dismissed." Techno waved us off. He hadn't even glanced at us this entire time. Dream was silent and seemed focused on something else as well. It's like one little battle set us all on the edge and some of us were falling off into the deep end.

I walked out and I could hear Tommy, Tubbo, George, and Sapnap following behind me. We were doing the scout today. Karl, Ranboo, Quackity, and Sam stayed back to guard Dream and do other tasks. We all swapped jobs pretty frequently, but George and Sapnap always went on scouts. Techno made sure of it.

I let George and Sapnap get ahead of me. From what I've heard, they weren't talking to Dream anymore. I'm not really sure what fully happened since Dream has been the only one to inform me about anything and that was months ago. Even then, George and Sapnap were colder to everyone else, rarely talking to us. Looks like everyone needs some therapy, yet none of us is getting one.

"What's that?" I heard Tubbo ask from behind me. I would look back to see what he was talking about, but after yesterday, I wasn't taking any chances. 

"Thought I could test out my bow shots on the way. I just grabbed these arrows I found in the hallway." That caught my attention. I glanced behind me, seeing Tommy holding up five arrows. Where could this child find arrows? There shouldn't be any arrows outside of the weaponry. 

I quickly turned away when Tubbo looked up at me. I felt horrible about yesterday, I don't even know why I yelled at them. Sure, Tommy had obviously stolen the picture from my room, but why should I take away the only pictures of our family before this happened? Maybe it's just the fear of them remembering and hating me again, but that would be selfish. I'm not being selfish. Hopefully.

By this time, we were already on the trail leading down to the villages. Something in the air felt... off, per say. Like something was going to happen.

Oh, how right I was.

------------------------------------

Harvey's POV

"Oh come on, it'll be fun!" I grabbed Zak's arm, pulling him up. He groaned, swatting me away. I grinned at him.

"That's like, a really long walk." Zak complained as he tried to fall back into his bed. I grabbed his shoulders before he could and pulled him onto his feet. He glared at me, pushing my hands off. "Fine, fine, give me a second to find a clean hoodie." I smiled and left him alone in his room.

A walk is something I think this whole house needed. After Bad yelled at me yesterday, I realized that trying to make them communicate through me wasn't going to work. So by forcing everyone to go on a walk, hopefully those two idiots will at least say hello together. Or look at each other, at this point I'm desperate for anything.

I walked downstairs where Finn and Vurb were already waiting. It was more of a gloomy day, the clouds covering the sun. Not perfect walking weather, but it'll do.

"You actually get them both to agree?" Finn asked as they watched me pull on my coat. 

"I got both of them to agree separately, we just got to push them out the door before Bad realizes Skeppy is also apart of the walk." I crossed my fingers. Vurb laughed, leaning his head against the wall.

We all stopped in our places as the stairs creaked. Bad walked down, his eyes on the stairs and not on us. I heard a door upstairs as well. Well, if there is any time to be stressed, I'd say right now is a pretty good time.