Bad Reactions

TW: Needles

Tommy's POV

"I have no idea where he is, Tommy. He probably just went for a walk, calm down." Wilbur patted me on the shoulder. I couldn't stop searching for Tubbo. I thought he was going to be there when I came back to my room. The weirdest part wasn't that he was gone, it was that some of his belongings were gone as well.

"He went for a walk with a picture of us and clothes? I don't think so." I folded my arms, leaning farther into Wilbur's pillow. We were in his room and I had claimed his bed. I heard his door creak open so I sat up.

Ant stood at the entrance, a confused look on his face. "Who are you talking about?"

"Tubbo. Tommy is convinced he went missing." Wilbur wasn't even looking up. He was more focused on some weird diary he was writing in.

"Ohh, I bumped into Tubbo earlier! He said he was going on a mission that the kings sent him on." Ant smiled. Wilbur looked up, looking over to me.

"B...but that's impossible. We were with the kings for so long, there was no way Tubbo got any kind of command from them." Wilbur set down his diary, tossing his pen to the side. "What did you say he took?"

"Uh, looks like some clothes and that photo of us. I don't know what else." I said, looking back and forth between Ant and Wilbur. Ant seemed confused and Wilbur looked worried.

"Well... let's not jump to conclusions. Maybe he got the mission earlier in the day. Let's just... sleep on it. I bet he will be back before roll call!" Wilbur smiled, but I could tell it wasn't a true smile. Wilbur wasn't one for being overly optimistic, but he was definitely trying.

Well, I guess I should be positive as well. Like Tubbo would actually run away. I'm his best friend! He couldn't leave my side if he tried.

---------------------------

Harvey's POV

I gasped, jolting myself awake. I blinked, rubbing my eyes a bit, trying to focus. I could see the outlines of Vurb, Finn, and Bad across from me, all of them asleep. I glanced around, not seeing Tubbo. There was a small light coming from the room Red and Skeppy were in, but I still couldn't see him.

I stood up, stretching my arms a bit. Red didn't want any disturbances so he kicked us all out to the hallway. Which means Tubbo was probably outside.

I opened the metal door, the hinges squeaking slightly. I gently let go of the knob, trying to not startle everyone who was inside. When I turned around, I spotted Tubbo sitting by the road. He didn't seem to hear me approach since he jumped when I tapped him on the shoulder.

"O- oh, hey Harvey." He said, a small smile on his face. He hid his hands on his other side, trying to keep it out of my view.

"Hey, Tubbo. What are you doing out here?" I shivered, but still sat down. Tubbo shifted over a little, trying to give me a little room.

"Couldn't sleep. Guessing you have the same issue?" 

"Yeah," I glanced back to where Tubbo had put his hands. I could see a wooden frame poking out. "what do you have?" I pointed to the frame. Tubbo looked down at it, grimacing at it. Then he slowly pulled it out, revealing a slightly cracked picture frame. Inside of it stood him and another kid with blonde hair.

"That's me and Tommy, my friend who is in the castle still." Tubbo whispered, offering me the picture. I took it gently, trying not to damage it. They both were younger than they were now, carefree smiles on their faces.

"You miss him?" I asked, giving him back the picture. Tubbo nodded as he placed the frame on the ground.

"He believed what we were supporting was right, I didn't. But I didn't even say goodbye to him. Am I a horrible friend?" Tubbo pulled his knees closer to his body, resting his head on them.