//12//

Malak Pov
"Shittt," the random girl on my lap moans. She bites her lip. i look up at her and she keeps up her pace. My phone rings. it's my mom. i ignore it and continúe. my mom calls 3 more times til i answer.
"Hold on, get up," she groans and moves to the other side of the bed.
"hello?" i pick up the phone. my facial expressions change.
"okay i'm on the way." i let my mom know.
"you need to go...now!" she sighs and grabs her clothes and walk from my room to the door.
I hurriedly put my clothes and shoes on. soon after, i'm in my car.
I arrive to the hospital and rush in. i walk into the waiting room and see our parents.
"Hey baby," my mom starts, "it's Solemn, she's been in an accident."
"where is she?" my mom tries to speak but i don't let her. Ayo comes from the corner. He had a couple of bruises and cuts. he was barely hurt. i grab him and throw a punch at his face. before i could get another in Solemn's dad grabs me.
"CALM DOWN!" He yells as he straps both of his arms around me.  Ayo is being held back by his brother.
"nah i'm not finna so this with you," he whispers under his breath.
The doctor comes into the waiting room.
"For Solemn?" She's asks us. my mom replies with yes. " she just got out of surgery. We had to stabilizes a bone fracture and remove shards or metal in her leg and arm. She had a couple of bruised ribs. overall she should be fine and make a good recovery." we sigh at the last sentence.
"Can i see her?" i ask. the doctor nods letting me know she is still asleep. I follow the doctor to her room and she's her with her leg in a cast and her arm  placed on her stomach in a cast.
"Hey, i came as i could," i talk knowing she wouldn't be able to hear me.

I sat there for 5 minutes in silence before Ayo comes through the door with his brother.
"before you say anything, i just wanted to see her," i nod and let them have the room.
Soon after they leave and i go back in. Our parents are waiting with me.
We all start dosing off.
"Malak?" i instantly open my eyes. She looks over to her dad and a tear falls from her face.

"none of your concern anymore."

Song: None of your concern By: Jhene Aiko

Bet y'all wasn't expecting an update so quick😝