//10//

Solemn Pov

This nigga really just

This nigga really just... bitch i'm weak as fuck. i walk away to my room and sit down on my bed. i really need to think about my life. how the fuck did i get here?
I fucked my stepbrother and i'm dating my best friend.
bitch i dont care how fuckin late it is, i'm calling mateo.
i pick up my phone and dial.
"do you know what time it is?" mateo groans over the phone.
"yeah but i really need your help." he growls and mumbles he's on his way. Mateo is like my brother and i can tell him anything.

After about 20 minutes, there is a knock on the door. I hurry downstairs before malak can get the door.
"you know i really don't like you right now. got me waking up from my sleep and shit ," i laugh and lead him to my room. malak gives a mysterious look.
we reach my room and mateo gives me a death stare.
"stop, this is important," he lays his head on the pillow, looking at the ceiling. i do the same on the the side of the bed.
"i'm fucking malak." he sits up so damn quick
"Solemn What the fuck?" he raises his voice.
"i know i know. i'm dating ayo but me and malak has sex when we were on our way home from the family reunion." he fully sits up and i do too.
"So why did you say yes to Ayo?"
"I like him but i want malak to do thing to me that i've never -"
"okay okay.... i get it," we laugh.
"So what else happened?"
"early i was in the kitchen and he... uh... fingered me?" he spits out the water he had in his mouth.
Mateo starts laughing like he was being tickled. i know i'm being a hoe but its not that funny.
"I know i'm supposed to stick up for ayo and all but do whatever the coochie asks for" i slap his head. we both start laughing. "just don't be a hoe and choose what you want," i smile and hug him.
I start walking him to the door and walk him to his car. when i get back malak looks up at me.
"so who is he?" he gets up as i start to walk away. he follows me all the way up to my room.
"My best friend."
"I've been waiting to get you alone for a couple of hours." i can't breathe. my voice is caught in my throat. his mouth comes closer to my neck. his breathing sends chills down my spine. I try and resist but can't. he pull his face into mine and kiss him rough and sloppy.
He picks me up and continues kissing me against the wall. He moves me up to my room and moves me to the bed. He quickly takes my shirt off. Slowly he places kisses from my chest to right above my shorts.
Malak moves them down and kisses my heat. i get shivers. He takes off his shirt and pants and gets into the bed with me. his hands roam free under my underwear.
i feel bad that i don't ever give him head at random. i move him onto his back and spring his dick from his boxers. i grab it and wrap my lips around his tip. Malak groans and shuts his eyes. my lips move further down a little past half way. i move up and down as his hand guides me. I lift up before he can cum and slide down his dick. 
I clench around him. i move up and down with his hand on my ass. i twerk around him and kis his neck.
I can tell he's about to cum so i lift up and arch my back for him.
He grips my ass softly and starts sliding in and out of me. i can't wait any longer.  my moans let him know i'm ready.
"mhmmm malak." he pulls out opens my legs as wide as they go. he leans down and swirls his tongue around my clit. he sucks my clit and i grab his shoulders as i cum on his lips.
i get up and put him back in my mouth. after a couple of gags he pulls out and comes on my stomach.

"Ain't nobody here with you and me."
Song: Privacy By: Chris Brown

TBC Hey y'all i'm sorry i don't update but i had to try. Buh enjoy the new chapter and smut hoes🙈