//9//

Malak Pov

I come in to 1st period late

I come in to 1st period late. of course when i walk in, miss lopez wanna have an attitude.
" mr watson, how nice of you to join us," she stay on my ass bro. i just nod and sit by my friends.
"aye what's up my nigga," tre says as i sit down. they telling me about the project miss lopez assigned.
"yea, so that's all you gotta do," River says pulling out her binder.
"so we still coming over tonight?"
i nod. it's been a lil bit since we hangout and my mom and solemn's dad going on vacation for a week so we got the house.
the bell rings and everyone starts moving out the class.
"alright see y'all at my house," i say and walk to second period.
*
*
*
The bell rings and everyone heads to their locker. i look over to solemne and that giraffe holding her bag as she piles her books in it i scoff and move towards the gang by the door.
"so we also gotta take solemn with us," i say because my mom said she shouldn't be walking when i have car. her dad should've bought her one. i don't want to be her chauffeur.
i look back and wave to solemn to hurry up.
She reaches us and says what's up to everyone.
We ride for the 5 minutes it takes me to get home. solemn is looking at me through the rear view mirror. i can tell she uncomfortable and i chuckle. she steps on my seat belt and i immediately fix my face.
Solemn Pov

Malak is about to get punched

Malak is about to get punched. he knows i'm uncomfortable and just because he a year older than me our parents think he responsible. i mentally laugh he don't even do his own laundry. We get home and you know a bitch flew out that car. i unlock the door and hurry to my room before i got to deal with malak. i take out my books and set them on my bed. i begin taking off my clothes and putting on a crew neck and lil shorts.
i get a facetime call from ayo and i fix my hair before answering.
"heyyy," i smile and start my homework so we can work together.
"hey cutie," ayo responds. i smile and pull out my book.
"when you comin over?" i ask. he played with his hair
"tomorrow night," i nod knowing after i get off the phone i'm about to be geeked.
Malak Pov

We set out all the snacks and i put the game on so we can play and river just watch us

after i beat tre's ass twice, i move upstairs to go to the bathroom. i walk past solemn's room and she talking to that fucking giraffe ass nigga.
i get mad because she act like we ain't do shit a day before that nigga asked her out. i walk in and she quickly hangs up.
"what?" she asks annoyed. i clothes her door.
"why did you say yes? to that tall nigga?" she sighs like she knew it was coming.
"bye malak," she kicks me out and locks her door. I got her later. i move back downstairs to everyone.
"we should watch a movie," Jaden says. i knew this nigga would say that at some point.
"yeah a scary movie," river says getting up. i help them work the tv and wait for them to pick the movie.
"Aye, chill out with that shit!" jaden yells at dawn. shes talking about his 2k. that nigga sucks.
"boy, yk you can't shoot in real life either," i laugh as the movie starts.
i get comfortable and actively watch. river and tre are all cuddled up. i hear solemn's room door open. well this a niggas chance.  she move to the kitchen and i follow.
she trying to trap a bowl but of course she short as hell so i get it for her.
"thank you," she says, expressionless
i laugh at her attempt to ignore me.
"no problem. you done talking to your lil boyfriend?" i ask. she doesn't answer. i nod.
i push her to the counter. my hand tights around her throat.
"answer me when i'm talking to you," she moans and my hand move in between her legs. she opens them for me and grabs my shoulders. i finger slide in and out of her and she moan. my face moves  down to her heat and i move my tongue just a little and move right back up.
"tell your boyfriend i said hi," i leave her there in shock. i laugh. this night been dating her for not even a day and i can do whatever i want in all of 2 minutes.
I know taking me forever buh i don't be on her no more.
enjoy🤑

"We don't have to talk about it. Don't talk about it. I risk it all about ya."

Song: Risk it all By: Jacquees ft. Tory lanez