//8//

Solemn

Finally, we get home

Finally, we get home. malak grabs my bag and i grab the lunch we picked up for everyone to eat. when i go in i see my dad and michelle watching a movie.
"Hey guys, we brought lunch," i say excited. they look up and walk over to me and give me a hug. malaks fat ass took the bag of food. he puts it on the table and goes to the kitchen to find plates and forks.
"how was it?" michelle asks.
"it was good," i smile and sit on the couch waiting for malak. michelle puts on our show and malak puts me and michelle's food on the table and he and dad go to the other living room.
"so how was the hotel?"i get silent and see malak coming upstairs.
"it was alright, i went well i sleep though," i say and malak continues coming upstairs like he didn't hear anything.
Soon we finish eating and i go to my room.
A=Ayo
S=Solemn
M=mateo
A- hey you home?
S-Yea got home a couple of hours ago
M-Bitch is her what took u so long? you left yesterday😭
S-Stfu nigga we went to a hotel cuz malak got tired🖕🏾
A- weak ass
S-He not even dat bad
A- I thought you hated his ass
read 12:38Pm

i dont know what to say to that. i just ignore it and start putting on some shorts and a tank top. i put on a movie ion care about watching to take a nap.

It's been some hours and so i can tell everybody sleep right now so i go to get a snack. i pass by malak's room and hear moaning. i go to listen and he got a bitch in there. this nigga really had sex wit me and fucks someone the next day? i ignore it and go to get my snack which was a couple of grapes. i got to the living room to finish eating and malak comes out with the girl he had in his room.
"Hey malak" i smile and i can tell he panics. he shows her out.
"Are you fuckin serious?" he sighs and tries to say something but when realizes it sound stupid.
"your a dick" i flip him off and got to my room. i get several calls and text from him to the point that i block him. i get a text from ayo.
A- sooo we gonna talk bout what happened?
S- yeah call me.
he facetimes me and just talk about how he feels. i honestly do like him and malak too but ayo is the only one who might actually care about me.  emotional ass bitch right here.
we eventually hang up and i go to sleep because we have school tomorrow.

NEXT MORNING
I wake up and do my usual morning routine. as soon as i'm ready, i go to the kitchen and get the bacon on the plate set out for me. i go outside to mateo and ayo on my porch. when they see me they get up and we start walking. ayo is playin music and we all singing all goofy and shit.
When we get to school i go to my locker and a couple of balloons fall out with streamers and music. i look over and see ayo.
"Will you go out with me?" he asks.
A/N: I know this is some childish shit buh get over it okay
"of course," i hug him and he hands me a bag. i peak inside and it has all of my favorite candies and a card. i kiss him on the cheek and take his hand.
"ooo so you like my sister in law?" mateo ask. i say yes.
"finally because i need someone to mess with who isn't used to my jokes," he says. i laugh and me and ayo walk to our first class and on my way, i see malak looking upset. nigga shoulda though of that before he played me.

I know y'all are like wtf this some random ass shit😭

"she got a name buh errybody call her fine ass."

Song: Thot Box by Hitmaka ft a bunch of ppl ion wanna name🙂