//4//

Solemn PovI wake up to ayo and teo picking up their stuff

Solemn Pov
I wake up to ayo and teo picking up their stuff.
"Hey why are you guys already up?" I ask knowing they asses don't wake up til noon. I pull myself up and see that my phone was blown up with texts and calls. I know it's Malak's ass still was tryna be alone last night. I ignore it and let them speak.
"Well, uh, my mom woke us up hella early by calling our phones." Teo says as he yawns. I slightly chuckle and suddenly feel hungry. I don't know all i could really think about was Malak. His lip, what it would feel like to- enough of that. When I get to the kitchen I see Malak, of course. He smiles and walks towards me.
"So what happened to last night?" He asks forcing me to walk backwards to the counters. He really knew how to get me. This nigga I swear. He pushes his hand around my throat hard enough to where I felt pleasure instead of pain. I moan and mentally curse at myself. That was not the intention at all. He grew impatient and pushed me onto the counter and widened my leg space. He put his hand near my spot causing me to moan more. He put his hand on my mouth to stop me from moaning. Still holding my neck, he kisses my jawline then licks it down to his hand and removes it. He continuously sucks on my neck until the hickeys were noticeable. My moans were muffled but I wanted to release them. I just craved him. He lets me go and smirks walking back to his room. I should kick his ass just because.
I go back into the room and see that all of our shit is on the bed and they had my outfit on the bed. (in mm)
"thanks y'all," i say and hug them. they smile and pull me to the car. my dad and malak's mom left earlier and malak probably went back to sleep. When we get to the car Teo and Ayo's mom and dad greet me.
"Hey Baller!" they sat together making me laugh. i smile and hug them.
"hey guys!" i say receiving a group hug from them.
i get in the backseat with ayo and two and they start the drive.
"We should play a game!" ayo says all excited and shit.
i laugh and wait for his explanation.
"so lets play top 3," hr says and everyone agrees. of course i was chosen to go first.
he asked me top 3 clothing items
"um... i would have to say pants shirt and shoes" i say. they look at me like they was not having it. did they want specific brands or some shit?
"Anyways, Mateo... your turn," i say seeing him look up. he moves around in his seat to be comfortable.
"Top 3 ex girlfriends," he looks at me like he don't wanna answer. me and ayo snicker at his face. 
"Damn she got you!" his dad say not taking his eyes off the road.
"Really Solemn! i should throw water at you" he says thinking of an answer.
" Um, I guess Lani, Kiera, and Jordan," he answers and i laugh knowing Jade wasn't gone be on that list. she pays attention back to his phone and flips me off without looking at me.
"Okay do Ayo," Mateo says wanting all attention off of him. i laugh and wait for Mateo to do something.
"ight, Top 3 shoes," mateo suggests, smirking knowing Ayo loves all of his shoes.
"I ain't even finna answer that shit," he say looking at him like he's dumb.

I started laughing and then the game stopped i guess. It was quiet so i'm and my head started to hurt from car sickness. I drink water and lay my head on Ayo's shoulder.
"You okay?" he puts his hand on my forehead.
"yeah just car sickness."
"alright," his hand makes way to my thigh and moves up and down. i start to fall asleep.
1 Hour Later
I'm shaken awake by Mateo. I look around and see that we are at a nice house in detroit and it's more like a vacation cabin made of glass.

I am wowed

I am wowed.
"Damn this is..."
" Amazing, crazy, huge,? Yeah we know" Ayo looks annoyed. i'll check on him later.  " No it's Warm! Ha bet you weren't expecting that!" i say with my hand on my hip. he smiles but returns the frown. I frown too until i get a call from Malak.
Sorry this is so late but i've been busy. enjoy the update loves
-clout_szn