//11//

Malak Pov
When i walk into the kitchen mom is making pancakes and Solemn is sitting at the table half asleep.  I kiss my mom on her cheek and sit at the table.
"Why didn't you text me when solemn fell down the stairs?" i stare at my mom. it finally clicked. i slightly laugh and shrug my shoulders. At this point, Solemn is fully asleep. 
The doorbell rings and  Solemn sits up quickly. She hurries to the door and i hear the voices of her dumbass friends. i look back and she her hugging her giraffe looking ass boyfriend with his hand on her ass. he smirks at me and kisses her neck. this nigga aggravating i swear. my mom puts a plate in front of me.
"Aye, solemn let your friends come and eat." i groan silently. I eat a bite of my pancakes and this nigga come in the dining room. i have no patience for this this morning. i walk out and into my room.
School really boring today... ain't no activity in this mf.
*After School*
I get back home and Solemn is already here.
"did you skip?" i ask. she looks up and nods. ion know why she acting like she ain't just get some dick from me last night. i breathe out and ignore her.
"what you doing tonight?" i ask her.
"i'm going to that halloween party tonight," i nod and throw a piece sign at her.
I go upstairs and start cleaning up. I got a girl coming over tonight and my room is deadass dirty.
2 hour pass and i walk downstairs to Solemn's costume.

My jaw drops. She looks up at me and smiles. she knows i'm staring and i aint finna stop.
"you lo- you look... ahem good," i sigh. The costume hugged her body just right.
"Thanks... yours is not a real costume by the way."
"Yeah, i wasnt wearing one." she nods.
Last night's situation got her feeling awkward. i look down at my phone to see the time. She got 45 minutes before the party start and that means i got 30 until she leaves.

Solemn Pov
I really have nothing to say to Malak. We fucked and i cheated on my best friend and boyfriend. I dont wanna do that shit again. I try being distant but ion think he gets that hint by the way he looking at me.
He's such an ass buh i love with this nigga. ain't shit i can really do bout it.
I get up and start moving in the direction of my room. He blocking the stairs.
"Excuse me." he grabs my arm and looks me in my eyes.
"Why are you being so damn stubborn?" i don't look away from his deep piercing eyes.  We stand there for a few seconds until i move away and go up to my room.
20 minutes pass and the gang text that they here. I tell em they can meet me in my room.  a few minutes pass and they slam open my door.
"what the fuck wrong with y'all? I coulda been booty ass naked" i put my hand on my chest. ayo smirks.
mateo looks at us and makes a disgusted face.
"Y'all nasty" he scrunches up his face.
i laugh and grab my bag so we can head out.
We get to the party and ayo daps up the person who answered the door. mateo disappeared as soon as we stepped in. i walk up the stairs and see a spot on the couch. Ayo passes the blunt to me. i puff twice and pass it down.
"Y'all this my girl, Solemn." Ayo introduces.
"What the fuck... was yo parents sad when you were born?" the dude across from me says.
"nigga i know yo trippie Redd wanna be ass ain't coming for me ," everybody bust out laughing.
A couple of hours pass by and ayo faded as hell. i did a little because i have to drive.
I see mateo walk by and i go and get him.
"Heyyyy, i wanna get TACO BELL!" i laugh and nod. i get Ayleos attention and motion him to leave. He dap up a couple of the people and start to head out.
I get in the car buh Ayo said he wanted to drive. he wouldn't give me the fucking keys. I let him because he didn't really drink.
As we drive, ayo looked hella focused. He stops at a stop sign and start driving. i look over to my right and see headlights shining in my eyes. i flinch and hear a big crash.

"All my days are cold without you."

Song: Mesmerize By: Ashanti and Ja Rule

Hey yall... i know this took me forever buh i been working on this chapter since so here is a halloween one🖤 y'all will get christmas soon.
Enjoy this chapter bitches🤪🖕🏾