//14//

2 weeks later

Malak POV

    Tomorrow Solemn can finally return to school. She's been home for 3 days and has been a pain in my ass purposely. I have been cleaning and doing almost everything she has needed while our parents are at work.

"MALAK, I NEED TO TAKE A BATH!" Solemn yells from her room. I look at the time on my phone. Our parents won't be home for 3 hours. 3 hours of running around for solemn. I rush upstairs, to Solemn's room. She's waiting in her towel. I grab a plastic bag and wrap her leg in it.

    We make our way to the bathroom and I sit her on the covered toilet.

"How hot do you want the water?" She moves over and touches the water. she nods letting me know its an okay temperature. I take my shirt off and help lift her into the shower. She wraps her arms around my neck and i grab her washrag. After i pour soap on the rag, I wash her up.

    Gently, i wash over her stiched-up wound. She hisses and grabs me a little tighter. I apologize quickly and she looks me in the eye. Solemn attacks me with a kiss. I hold her so she doesn't fall.

"Thank you," She says as she pulls away. I turn the shower off.

"For what?" I grab her towel and pull it around her. Solemn hobbles out the tub, holding on to me. She dries off and throws the towel at me.

"Everything," she smiles and leads me to her bed. "No, Sole, I don't wanna open any of your cuts." She shakes her head and lies down on her back. "I'll be okay," She grabs the sides of my face and pulls me in for another kiss. She moans and pulls my shorts off. I nod and reach over to her dresser and grab a condom.

"How did you know that was there," I shrug and put it on. She smiles and grabs my dick and pushes it inside of her. Solemn moans as i thrust slowly to avoid hurting her. She grabs my hair and closes her eyes. The room is full of our moans and grunts. I start to get sloppy and she pulls me out. She strokes me. I close my eyes and tilt my head back as i cum on her stomach. She laughs and grabs a tissue to wipe her stomach. I move my head down to her heat and flick my tongue over her clit.

"Malak, don't stop!" She moans tugging on my curls.

The door flies open forcefully and her angry dad is standing in the doorway. I move away quickly and Solemn covers up with the towel. I grab my clothes and run out of the room and down the stairs to the door. I run to my car and drive away as her dad slams his hands on my window. I breathe out in relief and start putting my clothes on.

Solemn Pov

    Michelle grabs me a shirt and shorts to put on. She cant look at me. It's not like i fucked my real brother.

    "Will he hurt him?" I ask as i finish getting dressed. She looks at me, puts her head down, and walks out of my room. I sigh and put my hand over my forehead. What the fuck am I going to do. My dad walks in angry and out of breath. He sits on my bed and looks at his feet.

    "Dad, I-" Michelle comes in and slaps me across the face. it didn't hurt but my dad's face made me start crying.

    "I want you to get the fuck out of my house."I look at him in disbelief.

    "But dad I can-" He stands up and walks towards my door. He turns to look at me, "I didn't raise this and neither did your mother," he walks out and leaves me in tears. Michelle walks out with him. I hear the front door slam and I grab my bag to start packing.

"I got my wings to carry me"

Song: Apparently By: J. Cole

Alright, i spoiled yall with a little drama. I'll try to update at least one more time this weekend. The book will be ending soon but ill make it won't be halfassed.🌊