//17//

Malak Pov

Solemn's face was red and swollen from all of the crying she did. I lay her head on a pillow and lay beside her. My fingers entangle with her hair, her natural hair. A few tears fall down my face. I dont want to leave her but i dont think i have a choice.  I cant leave her.

I kiss her as more tears fall down. 

"I'm not leaving you." I whisper and bring her into my embrace. "I wont leave you!" I semiyell. Not enough to wake her. She lightly starts to snore and brings me in closer to her. I wrap blankets around her and leave her bed. I lock her door on the way out. 

In front of the door stood my mom. She gives an expression of sympathy that i know is fake. "What ?" I scoff at her. I'm so tired of her as of right now. 

"You have to come with us, Malak. You guys shouldn't be together. " my mom says. I lightly laugh at her lame-ass attempt to come between Solemn and me. 

"There's nothing you could say to me to convince me to give up on Solemn. " I go to my room and lock the door. I don't need someone taking me in my sleep. 

I look at my phone and at some of the pictures I have and start deleting the random pictures.  i come across a picture I have never seen ever. Solemn was shirtless and she was covered with sheets. I was in the background asleep. i laugh at the silly face she was making and add it to my favorites and close my phone and start to drift off to sleep. 

Omniscient Pov 

Solemn's dad is packing his things when Michelle walks in. She has tears in her eyes. 

"He's not going to come with us. we should've just lied to him." Solemn's dad hugs Michelle and assures her that they will get things together. 

She knew he didn't know what he was going to do because he didn't know what he was going to do. They lay down to get ready to leave tomorrow. 

On the other hand, Malak was also packing his bag. Yes, he said that he wasn't going to leave. Solemn barges in quietly already packed with all black on.  Her hair is in a bun and she has her boots on. She packed only the important things and all of her trackable devices are on her bed where she is going to leave them. 

Solemn's Pov

I don't know where we are going to go but we have enough cash to get an apartment. He motions me to follow him with our bags. I don't even know what Im going to do with Malak. I don't know what i feel for him yet. I like him and the sex is incredible. But i feel like i don't know him much. We don't talk much about each other we only have sex and tease each other. I don't understand how he could love me. 

I am pushed out of my thoughts and being guided to the door by Malak. I don't move and just look at Malak with my eyes almost in tears. 

"How do you know you love me?" He turns to me and sighs. I know he's already stressed out but i could be leaving everything for nothing. He takes my hand and i shudder at his touch. His hands are rough but smooth. I slightly reminisce about him doing everything he used to do with his hands. 

"I don't know i just do okay? Now lets go" He grabs my hand. I pull it away and look down at my feet knowing that his heart is in my hands. I know what I'm going to do to him. I don't want to. I just don't know how else to let him know. 

"Malak, No! how do you know that you love me?" He looks at me with pain in his eyes. He looks down at the floor and looks back up to me.

"No, don't do this now, please," The tears in his eyes show that im breaking his heart. I have love for him. I just don't think im ready. 

"Malak I-I can't go with you and make a life with you and I don't know how I feel about you," I breakdown. Malak is speechless. I wipe the tears from my face and move closer to him. I pull him closer to me and hug him closely. He melts into my arms and pours his heart out to me without saying a word. I know he loves me. 

"I know you don't know how you feel but maybe you could get to know me and take the time to understand how you feel about me." I smile wanting to do just that but I can't. I can't and I don't have time. I just know that I have to let him go. 

"Baby, I want to. I swear I do. All I can do is say one last goodbye before you leave." I wipe my last tear and sniffle. I wipe my nose that has become as red as a cherry. I grab his face and kiss him. I tussle with his curls and move away. He wipes his tears and pulls something out of his pocket. Its a box..

"don't open it until I fully leave tomorrow" He smiles and kisses my cheek one last time before walking into his room. I walk into mine and set the box in my drawer and lay down to wait for the most painful morning ill ever have. 

      The next morning I wake up to  silence. I jump up out of my bed hoping that the worst didn't happen. He left without me getting to say bye. That I was alone as I have been since my mom died. I go into the living room where everyone sat waiting for me to wake 

"Hey sweetie, We wanted to wait for you to wake up before we left. " I nod showing no emotion to what my father said.  I mean at least he didn't make him leave without saying anything to me.  

Malak grips me and hugs me tightly. He moves his mouth to my ear. He whisper something that gives me a little of hope. I nod to what he says and kiss his cheek. My dad comes up next and I hug him only because I don't have enough time to fully forgive him before he leaves. 

I look up to Michelle and hug her too. She pulls me to her meaningfully. I love her and I can only respect her for eating the best for Malak."Im sorry you guys have to leave because of me and im sorry Malak and I took it too far," Malak looks a little upset that I said that I did but I never said I regretted anything we did. Michelle nods and kisses my forehead. 

As they load into the car I wave crying and watch them drive to the end of our street. 

"I've been thinking, maybe things were never the way we made them out to be"

Song: Outta Time By:Bryson Tiller

Hey bitches! I know its been a couple of months but I just got back on break and actually have the time this week. This is not the end buh be ready! Hope y'all enjoy this chapter