//15//

Malak Pov

I've been driving for about half an hour circling the block looking for Solemn. I know her dad did some stupid ass shit and kicked her out. I receive a call under Solemn's name I answer with no hesitation. 

"Hello?" Solemn's crying. She asks me to pick her as she sniffles.  I tell her ill be on the corner and wait for her there.

Solemn starts hobbling as fast as she could to the car with a small suitcase for herself. She quickly gets in and I quickly drive off. I know her dad is waiting for my ass to come back. 

"Are you okay?" She nods and shifts in her seat lying her head down on the window. As I drive, I glance at her periodically. I know all of this is my fault. Solemn isn't mad at me but she is upset about the situation. I get why they didn't care that I left, but Solemn? She can barely walk. 

"Who the fuck gave you that shit on your cheek," She mumbles something inaudible. "Solemn, did your dad put his hands on you?" I feel the heat rising to my face.  I know that what we were doing was wrong but I swear to god if he put his hands on her. 

"No, your mom. It doesn't hurt," I nod, trying to hide the fact that I'm pissed off. I pull into a hotel so we could get some sleep.  I let her out of the car and grab her stuff. 

I checked us into a hotel room with two beds. after everything, I know Solemn isn't trying to do all that. She gets into the bed and plugs her phone in. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get you kicked out," She apologizes. I look back at her and she has tears streaming down her face. My expression changes to a look of sympathy. Solemn is so wholesome and this shit is my fault. I walk over to her and squat down to eye level. 

"This isn't your fault. If I left you alone when you were with Ayo, this would've never happened. I'm sorry" a couple of tears fall from my face. She clasps her arms around me. We both sit there crying. 

*Next Morning*

Solemn POV

I wake up to the smell of bacon. I look around and begin to rub my eyes. There's a plate of breakfast on the nightstand with a note. 

'I went to work to get my paycheck, see you inna few.' 

I nod and pick up a piece of bacon knowing that's probably all I'm going to eat. I begin to get dressed in something simple. I'm supposed to go to school today but I'm not going. I'm going home to get Malak some clothes and come back and wait for him. 

The uber I ordered got here within 15 minutes. When I reach the house, Michelle and my dad's cars aren't in front of the house. I'm glad. The last thing I need to be worrying about is my dad. I know we fucked u, but I don't need to hear about it from my dad. 

    I quickly hurry inside all the way to Malak's room to his drawers. I pack some things like work clothes, 3-4 outfits, and matching shoes. His laptop, charger, hygiene products, and hair products. I look everywhere for my keys. 

"Are you looking for these?"My dad waves my keys in front of me. I wasn't trying to do any of this today.   

"Dad, I just want to grab some things and go," His jaw clenches. His stare of a mix of anger and disappointment makes me want to cry like I would when I was younger. He sighs and relaxes. 

"You and Malak come back after school. We need to talk." He places the keys into my hand and moves out of my way. I didn't say that we weren't in school because I don't want him to be even more upset with me. 

I move as fast as I can to leave with Malak's stuff. I make my way back to the hotel. 

Malak is sitting on his bed in his boxers. He sits up at the sight of me. 

"Hey, you're back." I nod and place his bag on his bed. He comes closer to me and attempts to kiss my cheek. My head moves before he can get a chance. Malak awkwardly steps away and apologizes.  

"So, I went to the house and my dad was there." he looks over at me almost snapping his neck. 

"What did he say?"

"He said he wanted to talk to us after school, today" Malak nods. 

"We going?"

"Yeah. We pretty much got no choice." she nods and starts tidying up the room. 

"Even though I'm godly, might end up in hell"

Song: Cyanide By: Daniel Caesar

A/N~ guys its only been a couple of months. Sooner than ever 🤪 but this is just a filler so the next chapter is about to be good <3