Flat Earther Part 14

Callum and Ezran got up early in the morning and started to ride again. Callum didn't sleep very well last night. He thought it would be good so he and Ezran could reach Rayla faster, but it also made him slow and sloppy. 

"Callum you need to rest." Ezran said, casting a worried glance at his step-brother as they rode. 

"I'm fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." Callum said, eye lids dropping and his voice slurred. 

Ez rolled his eyes. "Callum i'm serious." 

Callum groaned. "But we needs to gets to Rayla before Claudia harms her." He said before he bolted upright. "DiD yOu KnOw We WoRk HaRd To BeCoMe LaZy?!" He asked.

Ezran facepalmed. "Next your going to be A Flat-Earther." He muttered. 

"Wait the world is flattttttttttt????" Callum looked so confused Ez burst out laughing. 

"It makes so much senseeee~" He muttered, mouth and eyes wide. Ezran turned his stead to the right, making Callum's move over as well. They were half way to the storm spire but Ezran knew Callum had to be well rested before they rescued Rayla. 

Ez stopped the animals and made camp, laying Callum down on a blanket. He protested at first but fell asleep as soon as he was fully laying down. 

Ezran sat by him, gently picking up his sketchbook. He flipped through it. Most of the drawings were of Xadia, they're family. Or Rayla.

Pictures of Rayla flooded the pages. It was like a wave of her had crashed down onto the notebook. It was a sea. Her fighting. Her sitting. Her sleeping. Her doing anything. Rayla was over every single page. 

Ezran gagged and put the book down. "Ew gross." He muttered, making a face. 

He just hoped that as soon as Callum and Rayla were reunited they wouldn't start making out on the floor.