Decision Part 5

Claudia sank down to the ground, tears falling lose from her eyes. 

Her mother, Lissa, left her.

Soren left her. 

Callum left her. 

Ezran left her. 

And now her father left her. 

"I have nobody left." She sobbed. Then a voice came into her mind. 

"Your not alone. You still have me." 

Claudia whirred around but saw nobody. 

"Who are you?" She asked, standing. 

"My name is nothing of concern." She heard again. "But I am here to help you." 

Claudia nodded slowly. "Okay." She said. "Whats the plan?"

With Rayllum *cough cough* Er....I meant Rayla and Callum *cough cough*

Rayla and Callum went to the Earth-blood Elf home, called Pământ.

They stayed there for a couple days with no incidents. But then one night Rayla had a nightmare. She woke up screaming. 

A moment later Callum rushed in, the fulminis rune glowing. "What happened!?" He asked looking around. "Who needs to be zapped with my zap hand?!"

Rayla jumped up and ran to Callum, hugging him. Callum disabled his spell and hugged her back.

"What happened?!" He asked.

"I had a bad dream. About Claudia." Rayla said, now pulling back. She sat down on the bed and Callum sat next to her. 

"Claudia was on a cave floor, crying. Then she started talking to herself it seemed like. A moment later a black and dark purple smoke enveloped her and her eyes went black. She changed. Then she stood up and whispered something. It sounded like "I'm coming for you Rayla." here Rayla shuddered. 

Callum put his arm around her shoulder. "Shh. Its okay." He said. "It was just a dream."