Spy Part 2

Callum and Rayla we're staying back at Lujanne's until plans we're made. They might stay in Katolis or in Xadia so Callum could learn more sky magic. 

"Hey Callum?" Rayla and Callum we're walking hand in hand up the mountain. They had sent a message to Lujanne so the monsters didn't attack them. 

"Yes?" Callum looked at her. 

"I have the feeling were being watched..." Rayla looked around. Callum snorted. 

"Rayla, were just fine. Stop being so paranoid." Rayla gave him a fierce look. She took her hand out of Callum's and flipped into a tree. 

"I'm going to check it out. Just in case." Then she cartwheeled away before Callum could protest. He made his way up the mountain but heard a twig crack behind him. Callum swiveled around, the Fulminis rune crackling. But instead of a villain with a sword, a girl stood there. Her clothes were tattered, her hair a mess and her face smudged with dirt. 

"Claudia?" Callum's battle stance eased and the called off the rune. 

"Hi." She waved a little. 

"What are you doing here?" Callum asked. 

"This!" Claudia's eyes went black and she raised her hand. The snake bracelet that she wore turned into chains as it wrapped around Callum's body. 

"Claudia? What are you doing!?" Callum struggled but it didn't do a thing. 

"I'm sorry but I need to take you. My dad needs to be proud of me." Claudia said and raised her hand. The chains floated, taking Callum with them. 

"But your dads dead!!" Callum struggled harder. 

"Why do you think my hair is half white?" Claudia asked and it dawned on Callum. 

"RAYLA!!!" he screamed. "RAYLAA!!!!" Claudia sighed. 

'I didn't want to do this but I guess I have no choice." Claudia pulled a paw out of her bag and chanted. Callum's voice got ripped out of his throat and then the world went black.