Hurt Part 9

Claudia search for 24 hours straight for a teleportation spell. Not for her but for somebody else. She found one after a while and collapsed with joy. After a 10 hour nap, she got up and started on the spell. 

~With Rayla/Callum~ 

Rayla and Callum were staying on opposite sides of the castle. Opeli didn't want people to know about the wedding yet and she most certainly didn't want a little child before then either. Rayla choked on the jelly tart she was eating when Opeli expressed her concern. Callum had went red and said he needed to "Take care of something somewhere else" before he booked it. 

Callum had wanted to stay close to Rayla however, unless the nightmears came back, so each night he snuck into her room at 11 and slept in a chair until 7 when he would sneak back his own bedroom. 

One night though, before Callum was at Rayla's room, a bright flash of light exploded from under her door and the sound of a scream and then a mad laugh filled the air. 

And then all was quiet. 

Callum took no time sprinting the rest of the way, not trying to be careful of being caught anymore. He threw the door open and the sight scared him so bad he sunk to the floor. 

Rayla's bed was messed up, things were everywhere; the floor, the bed, some had even come out the open windows. Everything was torn and scratched. 

A moment later guards and the castle staff rushed in. Ezran immeditly went to his brothers side and held Callums crying figure to his own. Opeli took charge and then escorted Callum to his own room where he feel asleep crying in bed. 

Rayla however was unconscious in Claudia's hands.