Escape Part 16

Tears immediately poured down Callum's face. "Claudia?!" He jumped up and backed up against the wall. Claudia walked forward. 

"Yes Callum~?" She asked, coming closer. 

"W-why would you do that?" Callum's tears fell faster. 

"Because now~" Claudia reached him and leaned forward. "I can have you.." She ghosted her lips over Callum's cheek but Callum yanked his head away. 

"Stop!" He glared. 

Claudia just giggled. "Shes not dead yet~" She whisper sung and walked under Rayla. Claudia then reached up and yanked a black dagger from Rayla's side. 

Rayla screamed loudly before her head dropped again. 

"Claudia let her go!" Callum told her, hating the sight. Claudia giggled again, her eyes a flaming purple. 

"Why didn't you chose me huh? Shes an elf!" Claudia shrieked. "She killed your father and nearly killed Ezran!"

"I chose her because you didn't love me back." Callum responded. But that wasn't the full truth. Callum knew Claudia wouldn't like him back the way he liked her so there was really no point in saving his heart for her. And then there was Rayla... his Rayla. His amazing, kind, selfless, beautiful elf warrior Rayla. He couldn't live without her. 

Callum looked around and spotted a table in the corner filled with dark magic things. Well, if thats how he had to play it, then thats how he'd play it. 

"I might have." Claudia said, looking at Rayla, not paying attention to Callum. "Maybe." She kept talking while Callum slowly edged over to the table. He picked up a jar of red powder. "But Rayla deserves to die." 

"No she doesn't!" Callum yelled and chucked the jar. "Quia ego tecum sum usus interpretari goggle omnes potentes!!" The jar exploded and red dust went everywhere, swirling around the whole room. Callum couldn't see a thing and crouched down, covering his head. 

Callum slowly fell asleep, the dust making his body sleepy. When he woke up he was in a whole different room. 

His Katolis bedroom.